If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

NEW INSTORE THIS WEEK!

Options
  • 19-05-2011 2:38pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2,957 ✭✭✭

Hi All

I have a couple of new mini Hi-Fi's instore this week.

First up I offer you the MC155

This is a compact CD, RADIO Hi-Fi system with Aux in for MP3 players
    The stereo speakers are driven by a 2x15watt amp
    The digital tuining FM & MW radio has 20 presets
    This unit has a small foot print so would be great as a bedroom system or anyroom where a small system is needed

And you even get a remote control!

full spec here
    http://www.philipsshop.ie/Spec%20Sheets/mc155_05_pss_eng.pdf

This system goes for a lowly €79.99

Fancy a system with a built in iPod dock??
    Have a looksee at the DCM186
    dcm186_05__fv_.jpg

Its a pretty neat looking little system
    This system will play nice with your iPhone or iPod and charge 'em up whilst you play them.
    Will also play regular CD's and MP3 CD's
    The Digital tuning FM radio has 40 presets for you favourite stations

The Speakers are once again powered by a 2x 15 watt amp (thats a big jump up in power over the out going unit it replaces - that system was 2x2watts...)

You also have a Dynamic Bass Boost and 4 preset sound modes to tailor the sound of the system to suit the style of music you're playing

This would make a great system for a small room or something for the kids room.

Have a look at the spec here -
    http://www.philipsshop.ie/Spec%20Sheets/dcm186_05_pss_eng.pdf

We are selling this for only €129.99

These are both on display and in stock at The Philips Shop

Call in and check 'em out and ask nicely and I might knock a few €€ off the price for you:)

atb
    Ash

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 21 TheRenovator

Hi Ash,

I'm in need of a clock radio and I'm interested in the "philips dcm186" if it can be used as a clock radio.

(1) The spec for the "philips dcm186" states it has "Alarms: Sleep timer, Radio Alarm, CD Alarm"...Can it be used just like a clock radio?

(2) Also, Argos are selling this same model for the same price you are quoting. What kind of a discount could you give me on this?

(3) Lastly, I'm living in Tralee so how much would it cost to deliver to Tralee?

Thanks in advance,
    TheRenovator.:)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,957 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Ashley

Hi TheRenovator

Have a look on Page 18 here
    http://download.p4c.philips.com/files/d/dcm186_05/dcm186_05_dfu_eng.pdfv

As you can see you can use this HiFi as an alarm clock and wake up to a CD, Tuner or Ipod/iPhone

I'll pm you a price on unit an postage

atb
    Ash

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.