Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Yahoo email spam

• 19-05-2011 3:17pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,475 ✭✭✭

Anyone else's Yahoo account send spam out to their contacts last night, or am I special? I've changed my password, and niether AV (MS) nor Malwarebytes turned up anything. I gather there's not much else I can do, and even deleting the account would do nothing if my account details and contact list are 'out there'.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,475 ✭✭✭corblimey

Yeah, it was a good excuse to start using a password generator I downloaded months ago. Now I just need all my other accounts to be hacked so that I can work up the energy to change them aswell :):rolleyes:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,993 ✭✭✭ebbsy

Yeah the same thing happened to me the other night with my yahoo email as well, I have changed my password, is there anything else I should do ?

Thanks in advance.

Advertisement