Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Super Blaa

• 19-05-2011 3:31pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 10,898 ✭✭✭✭

Friend informed me last night about this great blaa. The super blaa. I got one a minute ago and am building up my courage to attempt it.
    You can get them in that shop down be the jute factory.

Ladies and gentlemen. I give you the super blaa

superblaa.jpg

Its awesome :O

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,759 ✭✭✭✭dlofnep

It looks like it wants to eat the small blaa.

• Registered Users Posts: 688 ✭✭✭Roomic Cube

how did it taste??

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,898 ✭✭✭✭seanybiker

how did it taste??

I didn't have it yet. Making sure I'm hungry as a mofo before I make an attempt are it. Starving now so almost ready for it.

• Registered Users Posts: 305 ✭✭TwistsAndTurns

You still eating that blaa man or has it go you! :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 986 ✭✭✭Typhoon.

you'l need a 6 pack of tayto to fill that boy !

• Advertisement

Eat it before it eats you!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 51,054 ✭✭✭✭Professey Chin

What sort of witchcraft is this?? :eek:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,630 ✭✭✭marlin vs

He's still trying to fill it with red led BOY!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,510 ✭✭✭Max Powers

They look awesome, i want one

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,020 ✭✭✭BlaasForRafa

Thats a mutant or something, the bottom left part of it looks more like the type of bread used in a baguette or something

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 688 ✭✭✭Roomic Cube

you cant save blaas, you have to eat them the day you buy them, you may as well throw it out and buy a new one!

Its definitely a blaa. I was a bit unsure myself when I heard about this phenomenon but now I can confirm its definitely a blaa. Fooping lovely to I must say. Really works the jaw muscles also.

IMG_20110520_100918.jpg

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,245 ✭✭✭old gregg

you cant save blaas, you have to eat them the day you buy them, you may as well throw it out and buy a new one!

indeed, I can't imagine eating a blaa after 1pm. But I did treat myself to 2 fresh tomato blaas this morning having seen this thread.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 88,978 ✭✭✭✭mike65

Thats a whole meal. Wonder will it take off (not the actual Blaa, probably way to heavy!)

mike65 wrote: »
    Thats a whole meal. Wonder will it take off (not the actual Blaa, probably way to heavy!)

Hahaha hope so. We be all massive walking around.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,245 ✭✭✭old gregg

seanybiker wrote: »
    Hahaha hope so. We be all massive walking around.

with flour in our hair, man

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,028 ✭✭✭calvin_zola

Yes boy, super blaa, it should have a blue and white cape and cover all the baddies in blaa dust (flour)

• Registered Users Posts: 181 ✭✭eiresandra

No sorry... I'm still in doubt over whether this is a blaa or just a floury bap. I think we'll need to call in the experts.

• Registered Users Posts: 138 ✭✭scico rocks

Jaysus, the red lead alone would cost a fortune to fill that! Could cost as much as €1.

I'm actually cracking right now I'm allergic to gluten. Blaa craving :( I'd ****ing love that with about 10 sausages.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 869 ✭✭✭honeybadger

looks like some one made the bla mix here online and made the one blaaa out of the eight even tho it looks more like four haha iknow the words jumbo breakfast a pease some folk ,but how the fook ae ya going to go about filling that fooker without some fancy technology lol posting for ideas haha

I only had butter in it. Highly recommended.

I only had butter in it. Highly recommended.
    You must have had about 6 cups a tae to wash that down.:D

• Registered Users Posts: 4,561 ✭✭✭eagerv

Friend informed me last night about this great blaa. The super blaa. I got one a minute ago and am building up my courage to attempt it.

Must get one, excuse my ignorance, but where is the shop? Not familiar with the jute factory

• Closed Accounts Posts: 88,978 ✭✭✭✭mike65

The jute factory is off Upper Yellow road to the left as you go out of town (its big grey and ugly!). A long way to go for a Blaa I have to say, it could be past its best by the time I get back to Cherrymount!

Thanks for that. There is a Blaa shop, think its called Blaa Boy, at the 5 cross roads mid way on the Yellow Road. Wonder if thats where Seanybiker made his purchase..

eagerv wrote: »

Must get one, excuse my ignorance, but where is the shop? Not familiar with the jute factory
    Its on the juntion of Griffith's place and Ard Na Greine,which is around the corner from the Holy Family church and also around the corner from the Presentation Convent.

Thanks Marlin vs. Had a look on google street view. There is a Daytoday shop on the corner there.
    Not from Waterford, but work there. Love your Blaas...

• Registered Users Posts: 543 ✭✭✭Godsentme

Excuse me but that yoke not a blaa. Its a small pan at best.The Waterford Blaa will never be wider than the size the plam of a big mans hand.

So think of a different name for the lump of dough, but it cannot be officialy called a Blaa.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,301 ✭✭✭blue-army

eagerv wrote: »

They're in Tony Elliot's shop.

Take a right on Keanes Road (opposite Musgraves), it's about 300 yards down the road from there.

Advertisement