Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Post Delivery Times in Bishopstown??

Options
  • 19-05-2011 3:58pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,861 ✭✭✭

Kind of a mad question, but does anyone know what times the post comes in Bishopstown. Waiting on a new phone. But no sign of it yet. thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 135 ✭✭masadjie

Last year I was living in bishopstown and it was around 8am - 10am the post man will deliver letter,packet etc. Not sure for this time.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,861 ✭✭✭IrishEyes19

Heard also there might be delays in areas that are tight on security with the Queen's visit, but I don't know if thats the case or not.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,419 ✭✭✭tommy21

Any sign of it? How bored are you you by the way?! (and me for responding to this :o)

tommy21 wrote: »
    Any sign of it? How bored are you you by the way?! (and me for responding to this :o)

haha, more irritated than bored. Nope, guess I wont see it till next week. I'm assuming if its delayed today because of the Queen, tomorrow will be worse. sigh. Typical of the Queen of England to interfere in my happiness!! haha. :D I joke. I joke :rolleyes:

haha, more irritated than bored. Nope, guess I wont see it till next week. I'm assuming if its delayed today because of the Queen, tomorrow will be worse. sigh. Typical of the Queen of England to interfere in my happiness!! haha. :D I joke. I joke :rolleyes:

Joke in prison, the bobbies are already en route.

• Advertisement

If it would get me my post, I'd gladly take the risk!! haha. :D

If it would get me my post, I'd gladly take the risk!! haha. :D
    And sure the way the system is, they encourage you to have a phone in prison these days.

Advertisement