Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Emobile sim only plans

Options
  • 19-05-2011 4:07pm
    Registered Users Posts: 48

Hi emobile,

I've been having a look at your select plans (sim only) plans, I was wondering about the data add on plans.

With the unlimited plan, is there an upper limit? i.e o2 offered so called unlimited with a cap at 3gb and 3's all you can eat is something like 15 gb before they throttle it.

Do you guy have an upper cap? and is tethering allowed?

Also on your broadband product I see the 1st 6 months are 1/2 price which is a great incentive, does this discount apply no matter what device is used.

Thanks guys...

Comments

• Company Representative Posts: 321 Verified rep eMobile: Steve

Hi There,

We will give you 15GB on our data plan with the unlimited plan... You can find out more info on this here:

http://www.emobile.ie/phonesplansmore/plans/postpay/detailsCallTextBrowse/?gid=48

We wouldn't specifically block tethering so you can use that if you like.

I'mm not too sure what you mean with the last query, though the Discount will be applied to the account not the device. (and to that the SIM card would only be set up to use the Mobile Broadband device).

Hope this helps,

-Steve

• Registered Users Posts: 480 ✭✭dublin daz

Thanks Steve.

Advertisement