Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Edamame in Cork?

Options
  • 19-05-2011 4:12pm
    Registered Users Posts: 56 ✭✭

I have looked in every single frozen veggie aisle that I've come across in my area (Co. Cork) but haven't found these delightful little beans ANYWHERE. I miss them. Anyone know where I can find some in/around Cork?
    Tagged:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,413 ✭✭✭TeletextPear

I don't know about getting them on their own but Marks & Spencer sell a tuna and edamame salad.

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 30,657 Mod ✭✭✭✭Faith

Do you want them frozen? I'd say try the English Market, or else that huge Asian store that's opened out by the Kinsale Road Roundabout.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,389 ✭✭✭FTGFOP

There's a good Asian store on Cornmarket St. I think there's another one after opening on the corner too.

Gmaps A and B (the new one)

• Registered Users Posts: 214 ✭✭Batigol309

FTGFOP wrote: »
    There's a good Asian store on Cornmarket St. I think there's another one after opening on the corner too.

Gmaps A and B (the new one)

They have them in the Cornmarket Street Shop....its opposite the Garda Station.

Advertisement