Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

AL Cadet programme

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 284 ✭✭XWB

I am the bearer of interesting news! :D

It seems Aer Lingus are looking for a long term fix to the current understaffing issues. This cadetship I would guess is that fix! And I was told by a buddy of mine who played a round of golf last week with somebody in the know that Aer Lingus may not run this scheme again and with that in mind may bulk-buy pilots...the number he was told was 50. Now my reaction was the same as your's "50 lads on the a320 TR?" but no...it seems some will go a320 and the rest may be leased to aer arann for the Aer Lingus Regional Fleet and folded back into the 320 fleet as positions open. Maybe they will have a lotto or maybe the best performing will get 320..I dont know. Now he stated it was a drawing board consideration, and it would be a bold one at that, but who knows...50 places! There is also a "plugging the leaks issue" and keeping cadets in the bag through their career.

How will they keep the cadets in the bag over the years I hear you ask?
    Well...bonds obviously, but one can only bond a pilot for so long...however I was talking to somebody who would know and was told that Aer Lingus will look to hire ONLY irish based pilots...the reasoning being if you live here you will stay here..you have a tie, and if you havent left already it is because you have ties or you love the old turf too much. In the past Aer Lingus have gobbled up Brits, Clog-dancers and even a few cheating hand-ball merchants...but they have all bolted when their native land has called them back(ie: Virgin BA and Air France etc). This is an issue on DE too and all this is putting aside the headhunting that may or may not go on...

So with that in mind...dont be surprised if Aer Lingus do not bus in guys from around Europe and try and stick to this Island...

• Registered Users Posts: 7,525 ✭✭✭kona

XWB wrote: »
    I am the bearer of interesting news! :D

It seems Aer Lingus are looking for a long term fix to the current understaffing issues. This cadetship I would guess is that fix! And I was told by a buddy of mine who played a round of golf last week with somebody in the know that Aer Lingus may not run this scheme again and with that in mind may bulk-buy pilots...the number he was told was 50. Now my reaction was the same as your's "50 lads on the a320 TR?" but no...it seems some will go a320 and the rest may be leased to aer arann for the Aer Lingus Regional Fleet and folded back into the 320 fleet as positions open. Maybe they will have a lotto or maybe the best performing will get 320..I dont know. Now he stated it was a drawing board consideration, and it would be a bold one at that, but who knows...50 places! There is also a "plugging the leaks issue" and keeping cadets in the bag through their career.

Well...bonds obviously, but one can only bond a pilot for so long...however I was talking to somebody who would know and was told that Aer Lingus will look to hire ONLY irish based pilots...the reasoning being if you live here you will stay here..you have a tie, and if you havent left already it is because you have ties or you love the old turf too much. In the past Aer Lingus have gobbled up Brits, Clog-dancers and even a few cheating hand-ball merchants...but they have all bolted when their native land has called them back(ie: Virgin BA and Air France etc). This is an issue on DE too and all this is putting aside the headhunting that may or may not go on...

So with that in mind...dont be surprised if Aer Lingus do not bus in guys from around Europe and try and stick to this Island...

With the way the economy seems to be goin, whats the likely hood of being let go, similar to the lads around the 9/11?

• Registered Users Posts: 377 ✭✭Jocry

Wow 50 is way more than I would have thought. My number was circling around 20/25 max but nothing about this cadetship surprises me.

However possible economic / business factors on completion of training for EI and the cadets would have me questioning how they would intend to fit each cadet into the company. Would they be placed in one big holding pool or Ops department? I cant see them being let go anyway given the money invested in the training.

50 is a big gamble but then again Im just playing devil's advocate. This story just gets more interesting each day!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,787 ✭✭✭xflyer

Clearly EI have hopelessly mismanaged their recruitment of pilots. First there's their well known preference for graduates from integrated courses. As a result they are fishing in a very small pool of Irish pilots. Then there's the psychometric tests, must discussed here, which eliminates a further crop of applicants. Even experienced pilots have to go through the same process.

Considering that flying for Aer Lingus must be one of the more desireable jobs for any aspiring or experienced Irish pilot. The idea that they can't seem to find enough to fill their ranks, is absurd.

Honestly if they couldn't find fifty Irish Ryanair/Cityjet/Aer Arann/Air Contractors/Easyjet FOs willing to jump ship to the Shamrock. Then they're not doing their job properly. Ryanair alone would probably be a source of the fifty. They all want to get out of there. I'm sure they could even find Captains willing to go right seat.

It's crazy.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,991 ✭✭✭el tel

If the numbers turn out to be the case then that's great news for the prospective cadets. I don't have intel on total numbers but from what i hear the numbers on individual course groups will be small. For what its worth i would have not expected non Irish or non N.Irish to get a look in anyway for the obvious ****ing away back home reasons. In any case it would be difficult for these candidates to sit in an interview and profess their childhood or longstanding ambition to represent Aer Lingus, their national airline. If I were in a selection panel i would certainly be looking for a good degree of this sentiment.

• Advertisement

xflyer wrote: »
    Clearly EI have hopelessly mismanaged their recruitment of pilots. First there's their well known preference for graduates from integrated courses. As a result they are fishing in a very small pool of Irish pilots. Then there's the psychometric tests, must discussed here, which eliminates a further crop of applicants. Even experienced pilots have to go through the same process.

Considering that flying for Aer Lingus must be one of the more desireable jobs for any aspiring or experienced Irish pilot. The idea that they can't seem to find enough to fill their ranks, is absurd.

Honestly if they couldn't find fifty Irish Ryanair/Cityjet/Aer Arann/Air Contractors/Easyjet FOs willing to jump ship to the Shamrock. Then they're not doing their job properly. Ryanair alone would probably be a source of the fifty. They all want to get out of there. I'm sure they could even find Captains willing to go right seat.

It's crazy.

Indeed. Comes down to customer service "perception" ryanair's being less than Aer Lingus's and the seems to be an issue for some reason. They question a pilot's customer service...:confused:

If they take 50 I think they will be overflowed onto the aer lingus regional atr fleet and scooped in again as needs be.

On the economy....sod the economy...aer lingus dont have enough pilots as it stand and unless they sell half the fleet or cut the TA routes they will need ATLEAST 50 to keep the ship afloat. I'd say even with a 20% cut in the ranks + 50 cadets they could STILL be understaffed....

xflyer - when the economic ship was going down aer lingus took who they could from where they could to keep planes in the air. Now all those guys have sodded off to pastures new they have a hole in the fleet but dont want to start filling it with ryanair guys as to be honest they dont want to give O'Leary the satisfaction...plus there are certain ops problems with procedure etc that aer lingus dont like...i mean it's so absurd it begger's belief...i was asked to go back in may and work until october as a a330 captain...then i was asked to work an FO contract in Madrid for them...and i retired last year!...they'd rather ask us old fogies back than take new blood....

• Registered Users Posts: 1,315 ✭✭✭phonypony

Honestly if they couldn't find fifty Irish Ryanair/Cityjet/Aer Arann/Air Contractors/Easyjet FOs willing to jump ship to the Shamrock. Then they're not doing their job properly.
    It's crazy.

Surely the whole point of such a cadetship is to avoid bringing in those from other airlines, who have not been specifically trained in flying an EI A320/330, with EI's SOPS, etc. Why have X number of 737/ATR/RJ pilots that need new type ratings(paid for by EI), new SOP familiarisation, have ATPLs with 1000s of hours experience, deserving of more money, etc etc, when they can have people flying their aircraft trained exactly how they want them to be and who are bonded for a period,very unlikely to jump ship when things improve in the industry. They're not doing this because they've failed to recruit, this is a business investment.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 956 ✭✭✭Jim236

If they take 50 I think they will be overflowed onto the aer lingus regional atr fleet and scooped in again as needs be.

Aer Lingus have no control over pilot intake for Aer Lingus Regional, thats all to do with Aer Arann as they're the ones financing the franchise. Aer Lingus don't even control the fares anymore AFAIK, which are now set by Aer Arann. So unless Aer Lingus is willing to foot the bill for any expansion of Aer Lingus Regional, then Aer Arann won't be taking on any extra pilots.

Plus it says on the cadetship page that all cadets will be trained on the A320:
    When you have qualified from flight school you will be scheduled for the Airbus 320 type training course. The timing of these courses will be subject to pilot crewing demands.

Jim236 wrote: »
    Aer Lingus have no control over pilot intake for Aer Lingus Regional, thats all to do with Aer Arann as they're the ones financing the franchise. Aer Lingus don't even control the fares anymore AFAIK, which are now set by Aer Arann. So unless Aer Lingus is willing to foot the bill for any expansion of Aer Lingus Regional, then Aer Arann won't be taking on any extra pilots.

Aer Arann is having trouble attracting pilots at the moment and most go for the jet hours option in ryanair. As far as I know up until a year or so ago the head of training in Aer Arran is a former aer lingus skipper. They would be more than willing to do business...aer lingus get a holding pool and aer arran get quality pilots.

Also I wouldnt go by the print of the ad....there's a lot of things they said in that ad that havent been born out...such as the school leavers issue if i read earlier posts correctly. Dont believe it until you see it.
    Also Aer Lingus is getting a few a319s in so dont be overly surprised if you get somewhat of a "family rating" for a319/20/21. By time these lot see the line we may even have an a350"XWB" :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 956 ✭✭✭Jim236

Aer Arann is having trouble attracting pilots at the moment and most go for the jet hours option in ryanair. As far as I know up until a year or so ago the head of training in Aer Arran is a former aer lingus skipper. They would be more than willing to do business...aer lingus get a holding pool and aer arran get quality pilots.

True I suppose, it all depends on the situation when the cadets finish up training. If Aer Arann still need pilots and Aer Lingus have enough, I suppose it would be a handy arrangement. But why would Aer Lingus fork out so much money to train up all these new pilots, only to arrange jobs for them with another airline? Again, Aer Lingus Regional is only Aer Lingus in name, its financed and operated by Aer Arann who pay Aer Lingus a royalty fee to use their brand.
    Also Aer Lingus is getting a few a319s in so dont be overly surprised if you get somewhat of a "family rating" for a319/20/21. By time these lot see the line we may even have an a350"XWB" :D

Do you really think new cadets would be based in Dublin (where the A319s will be based)? I would've thought they'd go straight to Belfast or Gatwick where Aer Lingus have been losing most of their pilots to the likes of easyJet and Monarch, especially with the seniority policy.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,461 ✭✭✭donkey balls

This thing of EI going for intergrated lads over the modular lads is/has to be the bigest joke going after all both lads will have the same licence,You could have a situation were the mod lad passed all his ATPL first time along the CPL MEIR and the intergrated lad with a partial on the CPL etc.
    If FR can hire guys from other airlines with no difficulty in training them (I happen to know someone that went from City Jet to FR) what is the problem with the DE guys EI have taken on in the past.
    XWB you mentioned that you did some freighter work on a 747 I take it's the classic version was it easy to get current on them:D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,787 ✭✭✭xflyer

I'm sorry but I don't buy the notion that experienced pilots used to different SOPs in other airlines or without a type rating would be more difficult to train or would have problems integrating into the Aer Lingus system. Apparently the airlines hiring ex Aer Lingus pilots have no such issues, BA, Virgin etc.

That's not the reason. In any case I personally know Aer Lingus pilots who came from other airlines.

I've no problem with the idea of cadets. It's a good idea. Get em young and train them your way. Great idea.

This makes sense:
    Indeed. Comes down to customer service "perception" ryanair's being less than Aer Lingus's and the seems to be an issue for some reason. They question a pilot's customer service...confused.gif
    In effect, institutional bias in Aer Lingus against certain organisations.

I was at a pilot recruitment fair a few years ago. Out of interest I went to the Aer Lingus presentation. So did the head of a well known flying school. Eventually he stood up and asked straight out why Aer Lingus were biased against modular students. This was denied none too convincingly. But our man was not to be fobbed off. He asked how many graduates of any of the Irish flying schools Aer Lingus hired. Again there was no convincing answer. He made his point. If you're Irish and train at an Irish flight school. You might as well forget about flying for Aer Lingus at least as a first job.

But if you attended one or other certain schools and got a good reference from them. You had a good chance. Unsurprisingly this would have included few Irish. I remember one account of how a recent graduate of OAA who hadn't even applied to Aer Lingus, out of the blue got a phone call offering him an interview. Clearly OAA were asked to recommend people. He was British.

It's a self inflicted wound. Their whole approach to recruitment needs to change.

I'm sorry but I don't buy the notion that experienced pilots used to different SOPs in other airlines or without a type rating would be more difficult to train or would have problems integrating into the Aer Lingus system. Apparently the airlines hiring ex Aer Lingus pilots have no such issues, BA, Virgin etc.

That's not the reason. In any case I personally know Aer Lingus pilots who came from other airlines.

I've no problem with the idea of cadets. It's a good idea. Get em young and train them your way. Great idea.

This makes sense:In effect, institutional bias in Aer Lingus against certain organisations.

I was at a pilot recruitment fair a few years ago. Out of interest I went to the Aer Lingus presentation. So did the head of a well known flying school. Eventually he stood up and asked straight out why Aer Lingus were biased against modular students. This was denied none too convincingly. But our man was not to be fobbed off. He asked how many graduates of any of the Irish flying schools Aer Lingus hired. Again there was no convincing answer. He made his point. If you're Irish and train at an Irish flight school. You might as well forget about flying for Aer Lingus at least as a first job.

But if you attended one or other certain schools and got a good reference from them. You had a good chance. Unsurprisingly this would have included few Irish. I remember one account of how a recent graduate of OAA who hadn't even applied to Aer Lingus, out of the blue got a phone call offering him an interview. Clearly OAA were asked to recommend people. He was British.

It's a self inflicted wound. Their whole approach to recruitment needs to change.

Ok lot of people to address here so excuse me if i leave u out by accident.

xflyer...bang on....i have no idea why the wont take the mod guys. I knew of many mod guy(one was my nephew) who applied to Aer Lingus and were turned away...and i was at the time flying with Brits fresh off TR from "Overly Anglican Arseholes" as we called them!....a joke.....one was humming god save the queen one day when we were taxing out at heathrow....he was lucky not to go out the window!:mad:

Jim..i was told that they would bung a few to aer arran and then bring them back in when there was 320 positions for them. Also I would expect them to go to belfast or gatwick but if you get a 320 rating you'll get a 319 rating..cos theu're the same thing basically and it will save rating you again when u get back to dublin if they had to(which i dont think they do...a 320/21 rating should cover you for 319). And it was a mix of classic and 400 series. It's a freighter so the differences are small...bout a week of familierisation with the 400 and i was good to go, because i had the experiance of advanced systems on the a330.

• Registered Users Posts: 289 ✭✭searescue

From a good source (would love to name it but, for obvious reasons, I can't).

AL want 100 cadets over 5 years - 20 per year.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 821 ✭✭✭eatmyshorts

Jim236 wrote: »

The EI Regional franchise is basically the only thing that's keeping RE going these days. Look at the recent traffic numbers, it's proving hugely successful for both EI and RE. One flight a day to UK regional airports on a 320 was just too many seats at bad timings. Multiple smaller flights on the ATR is a much better idea.
    I think RE would be more than happy to act as a holding pool for EI.

I know most of the successful cadets would like to go straight onto the 320, but a stint flying the ATR first would be a great experience before moving on. When I joined, some cadets went straight to the 320, others the 737, but a lot went to Commuter on the F50 and 146 to cut their teeth.

I agree that Irish pilots may be inclined to stay with EI in the longterm, but the exodus over the last couple of years has included a lot of Irish pilots too. Off the top of my head I can think of at least 10 that have gone to the sandpit or the Far East, and that's those who resigned, not away on unpaid leave.
    Those 10 include Captains from the 320 and senior F/O's from the 330, not just junior guys who served a couple of years and bolted at the first opportunity.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 72 ✭✭Hi 5

yes the whole MOD v INT argument!!!
    Surely a guy who LOVED aviation and proudly did his PPL a few years back, cant be classified (technically YES!) as a MOD student if he finishes his hour building, ATPLs, CPL, ME, IR & MCC thru a recognised FTO???
    I see that OAA always seems to pop up...any other FTOs with 'favourable looked upon'?
    FTE Jerez?? surely PTC, NFC & ATLANTIC should be held in the same prestige as OAA...hey, weather & environments similar! In this current climate wouldnt it have been nice if 'our local airlines' hinted towards them!?! call me old-fashioned....

Hi 5 wrote: »
    Surely a guy who LOVED aviation and proudly did his PPL a few years back, cant be classified (technically YES!) as a MOD student if he finishes his hour building, ATPLs, CPL, ME, IR & MCC thru a recognised FTO???
    I see that OAA always seems to pop up...any other FTOs with 'favourable looked upon'?
    FTE Jerez?? surely PTC, NFC & ATLANTIC should be held in the same prestige as OAA...hey, weather & environments similar! In this current climate wouldnt it have been nice if 'our local airlines' hinted towards them!?! call me old-fashioned....

PTC is a cock and bull organisation let me say that off the bat. I know of almost zero(may even be zero) of their graduates who have gotten into Aer Lingus straight out of that place...they offered me a job there along with a few of my recently retired chums...we turned them down. I went there a few years back with my nephew(strictly in disguise) and asked a few questions about hiring and what they prospects were for a grad getting into Aer Lingus.....they gave bull**** answers about the airline and the amount of graduates they had it. A good FTO need former pilots to train and direct the students and PTC dont have that.

NFC and Atlantic are what I would call the beating heart of aviation in Ireland. They have a club atmosphere and people trained through there are the ones with the real passion...the ones who have to scrape money together to get through training...they are the people Aer Lingus need.

OAA have pumped idiots into Aer Lingus for years always with the same outcome...they leave or just even leave the sector.

A lot of these guys who come in having been trained on the sunshine coast wouldnt know a CB from the BBC and show basic at best handling skills in a bit of chop up there.

It's always puzzled me to be honest..and still does...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4 C172R

Hi lads,did anybody receive the EI cadet email about suite of online assessments and questionnaires stage today?
    XWB your information on the industry and flight schools is spot on,nice to hear some like you with experience that speaks the truth.

C172R wrote: »
    Hi lads,did anybody receive the EI cadet email about suite of online assessments and questionnaires stage today?
    XWB your information on the industry and flight schools is spot on,nice to hear some like you with experience that speaks the truth.

Haha most people would tell you that.

And if applcations close next sunday thw 14th I would expect in and around the weekend after next to be when online assesments are sent out to people.

• Registered Users Posts: 377 ✭✭Jocry

Haha most people would tell you that.

And if applcations close next sunday thw 14th I would expect in and around the weekend after next to be when online assesments are sent out to people.

Hi XWB,

The online assesments are out and have to be completed within five days of receipt of the email.

So whoever has received the email today, you need to have the tests completed by this coming Monday! :eek:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 82 ✭✭Maxed-irl

i just got the assesment

Thank you for your application for the Cadet Pilot Training Programme with Aer Lingus.

Congratulations, we are pleased to inform you that we are progressing you to the next stage of the selection process. This stage will require you to complete a suite of online assessments and questionnaires.

YOU MUST COMPLETE THESE NO LATER THAN 5 DAYS FROM RECEIPT OF THIS E-MAIL

Candidates successful at this online assessment stage of the selection process will be invited to attend an assessment centre at a venue near Dublin Airport on dates between the 19th and 29th of September 2011. Please keep a note of this important timeframe.

The URL link below will take you to the assessments you are required to take. There are eight in total. It is critical you complete all assessments fully for your application to be considered. You will need the Unique User ID to log in to your assessments.

Assessment link and login ID:

The assessments you must complete are:

Personality
    Verbal
    Numerical
    Spatial Reasoning
    Power of Observation
    Reactivity
    Multitasking
    Complex Control

PLEASE ENSURE YOU COMPLETE THESE ASSESSMENTS/QUESTIONNAIRES WITHOUT EXTERNAL ASSISTANCE as candidates brought forward to the final assessment centre WILL BE RE-TESTED under supervised conditions on the ability tests. Any significant discrepancies in performance on the test / re-test results WILL result in elimination from the selection process and prevent re-application to Aer Lingus.

Please note that it will take approximately 80 – 90 minutes to complete all eight assessments in total. Once you start an assessment you will not be able to leave it and re-enter the assessment. However you may take breaks and leave and re-enter between assessments.

The shapes behavioural styles questionnaire is not timed however the other seven assessments are timed.

It is imperative that you understand what you have to do by reading the instructions and working through the example questions before you start each of the assessments.

You may find it useful to have some paper and a pencil for the assessments and a calculator for the mathematical assessment. Our best advice on how to approach the assessments is to work both quickly and accurately, if you get stuck on a question, mark your best choice and then move on and avoid wild guessing. You may skip questions if you wish and the instructions and practice example questions before the test explain how to do this. Please ensure that you will not be disturbed or distracted for the entire duration of the tests as these assessments form a key component of the screening process.

Again please ensure you complete these assessments within 5 days of receipt of this e-mail.

Good luck & thank you for your co-operation

Kind Regards

Aer Lingus
    HR Recruitment Team

• Registered Users Posts: 967 ✭✭✭eurokev

Just did the test there, Found it quiet challenging time wise. Really dont know how well I did, I know I could have done better but you always feel the same after after these things. It was challenging fun and demoralising at the same time :eek:

Hi XWB/ xflyer,

Im wondering if you could shed some light on some of the abbreviations being used on this thread. Especially in a post such as this--->

Hi 5 wrote: »

It would allow me and others to possibly get more from this thread. As posts such as above might as well be written in swahilli as far as some of us are concerned, I'd imagine. :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 355 ✭✭River Song

MOD = Modular [training, doing each of the licences in stages, as opposed to one big dash to the finish line]
    INT = Intergrated [Training, doing all licences and training needed in a -relatively- short space of time]

ATPL = Air Transport Pilot's Licence
    CPL = Commercial Pilot's Licence
    ME = Multi-Engine [Rating]
    IR = Instrument Rating
    MCC = Multi-Crew Co-operational

OAA = Oxford Aviation Academy [Oxford, UK]
    PTC = Pilot Training Collece [Waterford Airport]
    NFC = National Flight Centre [Weston, Co. Kildare]
    FTO = Flight Training Organization

• Registered Users Posts: 189 ✭✭corkman123

Just finished it too... what part did you find the hardest?

Michael_E wrote: »
    MOD = Modular [training, doing each of the licences in stages, as opposed to one big dash to the finish line]
    INT = Intergrated [Training, doing all licences and training needed in a -relatively- short space of time]

ATPL = Air Transport Pilot's Licence
    CPL = Commercial Pilot's Licence
    ME = Multi-Engine [Rating]
    IR = Instrument Rating
    MCC = Multi-Crew Co-operational

OAA = Oxford Aviation Academy [Oxford, UK]
    PTC = Pilot Training Collece [Waterford Airport]
    NFC = National Flight Centre [Weston, Co. Kildare]
    FTO = Flight Training Organization

Thanks a mill. Legend

• Registered Users Posts: 751 ✭✭✭Lustrum

I'll give it a go...

MOD - modular
    INT - integrated
    ATPL - airline transport pilots licence
    CPL - commercial pilots licence
    ME - multi engine (piston rating)
    IR - instrument rating
    MCC - multi crew co-operation course
    FTO - flight training organisation
    OAA - oxford aviation academy

I'm sure you figured out the PPL on yourself ;)

corkman123 wrote: »

Definitely the verbal only got just over half done. The Observation I also found quite difficult, but think I did reasonably well. Found the numerical very easy and really enjoyed the multi tasking and think I did well in that too. Time was definitely the biggest enemy

How did you find it??

• Registered Users Posts: 7,561 ✭✭✭andy_g

corkman123 wrote: »

Lads like on the ATC recruitment thread just be careful what you start talking about on the forum in regards the tests, this is to keep it fair for everyone trying out.

I do personally wish everyone the best of luck in this and want to know how people are gettin on.
    Andy

• Advertisement

andy_g wrote: »
    Lads like on the ATC recruitment thread just be careful what you start talking about on the forum in regards the tests, this is to keep it fair for everyone trying out.

I do personally wish everyone the best of luck in this and want to know how people are gettin on.
    Andy

I was just about to say that. If you start discussing this indepth online bearing in mind the applications havent closed aer lingus may well feel they have to move the goalposts or re-test everyone....so if you think you did well stay quiet about it because you may be made do it again if you keep mouthing off about what was on it!;)

Like that English Paper 2 thing. Ssssh..say nothing! haha

also you upset the guys who felt they didnt do too well!

I personally think the tests are a load of **** and mean nothing in the long run! But I dont make them! haha

Advertisement