If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Offers - Thursday May 19th 2010

Options
2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,957 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Ashley

Hi Chalky

you could try buzzing the guys on 04890 321 332 one of the lads will be able to help you out

atb
    Ash

• Registered Users Posts: 1,584 ✭✭✭leinsterman

Possibly interested in the Yamaha 2067 if it is still available ... but I'd like to have a chat first (see my thread here for more information) ... let me know if it is and I'll PM you my number ...

• Company Representative Posts: 9,463 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: John

chalky024 wrote: »
    Hi John and gang,

I know you are busy and things are slow with you at the moment but I sent you a couple of PMs on this one..

Is it still hanging around? Looking to sort it out for a friend of mine. My number is in the PMs if somebody can give me a buzz to arrange payment/delivery.

Thanks,
    Chalky

Chalky,
    apologies for keeping you waiting - I think that 5305 is still available - it's an ex display unit - I'll get one of the guys to give you a howl today when they get in (the lazy gits don't start 'till 1 today (bring on the robots that's what I say))

Thanks and again apologies for keeping you waiting,

ATVB,

John Mc & Crew

John McDonald / Managing Director / Richer Sounds Ireland / www.richersounds.ie / johnmc@richersounds.ie

• Registered Users Posts: 142 ✭✭chalky024

All done and dusted John. Thanks again for a good deal. Keep them coming! ;)

Chalky

chalky024 wrote: »
    All done and dusted John. Thanks again for a good deal. Keep them coming! ;)

Chalky

No problem Chalky - Commission cheques in the post! ;)

ATB,

John Mc

John McDonald / Managing Director / Richer Sounds Ireland / www.richersounds.ie / johnmc@richersounds.ie

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 741 ✭✭✭MyPerfectCousin

I responded to a special offer awhile ago (not sure if it was in this thread) and contacted John by email to see if it was still available.

He confirmed straight away and sorted me out quick style with all the bits I needed.

I sat on it for weeks, but finally got my act together.

Just wanted to say many thanks to John, Dave and Ashley for their help via phone and email.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,769 ✭✭✭ablelocks

had emailed you about this as well john,
    BDP5180 at £79.95 - are ye going ahead with this offer?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,362 ✭✭✭rolion

after waiting for replies,i went local and got myself a VT20...
    good luck.

ablelocks wrote: »
    had emailed you about this as well john,

Able,

still awaiting delivery I'm afraid - I'm away at the Denon AVR launch at the moment - as soon as I get back I'll chase & revert.

I'll keep you posted & apologies for the delay getting back to you.

ATVB,

John Mc & Crew

remoteboy wrote: »
    BUMP! Any update on the query above? ;)

Remote,

apologies I missed your post - if you caould PM me your contact details I'll see what's left and get one of the guys to get an offer to you!

Apologies again for the awful delay,

ATVB,

John Mc & Crew

• Advertisement

rolion wrote: »
    after waiting for replies,i went local and got myself a VT20...
    good luck.

Rolion,

again apologies I completely missed your post - hopefully you will give us a 2nd chance some day and very best of luck with your new Pana.

VBR,

John Mc & Crew

• Registered Users Posts: 2,036 ✭✭✭remoteboy

Remote,

apologies I missed your post - if you caould PM me your contact details I'll see what's left and get one of the guys to get an offer to you!

Apologies again for the awful delay,

ATVB,

John Mc & Crew

Hi John,

Been away for the last few weeks. If you can get any of the lads to PM me that would be great. I've also sent you a PM.

Best Regards.

R

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,474 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Dave

Hi Remote.

PM Sent.

ATB

Dave

• Registered Users Posts: 4,769 ✭✭✭ablelocks

any updates on this offer guys?

able

• Registered Users Posts: 50 ✭✭cdemt1

BDP5180 at £79.95

If this become available in the near future you can could me in too.

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.