Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fortune Teller

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 143 ✭✭smugchik

bluebel wrote: »
    Does anyone know of any good fortune tellers in Galway?
    No, sorry. There is an excellent one is South Donegal though if you want a day out..

• Registered Users Posts: 14 bluebel

Hi, thanks for your reply. Where abouts in South Donegal? I might venture up. How much was it?
    Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 143 ✭✭smugchik

She is in Rossnowlagh. For you coming in from Sligo direction it would be a left turn before you would get to Donegal Town. Last time I was with her was September last year and she was €50.
    PM me if you want her contact details.

• Registered Users Posts: 45 seanot123

madamme bridget in eyre square :D:D:D
    haha no only kidding, i've been to one in ennis, been twice and think she hit the nail on the head for the most part. second time not so great. i have her num if you pm me

Haha, I was waiting for someone to mention her :) Did the teller in Ennis tell u anything bad?
    Thanks

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 45 seanot123

no nothing bad. i have been reading about psychics and i dont think they tend to tell people the bad stuff.
    i'm still unsure what to make of psychics tbh.

i went to a psychic in the eyre sq shopping centre and thought she was good. went to the one in clare and thought she was equally as good.

then i got thinking about some of the statements they would make. and i started looking up google about the truth behind them and how they work. a good psychic shouldnt ask questions and if so a yes/no type answer should suffice. so i rmemebered this when i went to visit the psychic in ennis the second time around and she made the remark " you're going to have to co-operate for me to get the best reading possible" as she picked up on my yes/no answers. i did show interest in what she had to say so it wasnt as though i had barriers up. so second time round i didnt find her as good. but some things did shock me later on, like good things that she said would happen actually did, and she gave some advice.

thinking of going again maybe! would love to know how it works though

Ya thats what I heard aslo....that if they ask questions they may be able to make up stuff....but with yes/no answers...we cant go wrong...yes, would love to know how it works, hear lots of stories...aome amazing!

• Registered Users Posts: 271 ✭✭meryem

Yeah just giving yes or no affirmation is more than enough for a good psychic. Otherwise in my view they should present their reading straight away first to let the client interpret it's meaning for them to arrive at the accuracy of psychic readings.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 handsahoe

Hi Guys

I was wondering would anyone have the number for that fortune teller in Ennis...Ive heard great things.

Would really appreciate it!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 handsahoe

Hi Guys

would anyone have the number for that lady fortune teller in Ennis?
    I heard great things about her.

Thanks a million!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1 Killoughhouse

smugchik wrote: »
    She is in Rossnowlagh. For you coming in from Sligo direction it would be a left turn before you would get to Donegal Town. Last time I was with her was September last year and she was €50.
    PM me if you want her contact details.
    Hi could you give me the number for the fortune teller in Rosnowlagh ??

• Subscribers Posts: 19,425 ✭✭✭✭Oryx

Hi could you give me the number for the fortune teller in Rosnowlagh ??
    As mentioned please use the pm system for phone numbers. This is an old thread, you are best to contact the poster directly.

• Registered Users Posts: 1 princesstaz

can anyone give me the number for the fortune teller in ennis and do ye know of any good ones in the connacht region, please and thanks x

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement