Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Unbranded Coca Cola Promotion bottle?

Options
  • 19-05-2011 6:20pm
    Registered Users Posts: 99 ✭✭

I bought a 500ml bottle of Coca Cola today, that has a code printed on the inside of the label. The bad thing is the outside doesn't tell me anything about it. Does anybody know anything about the latest Coke promotion?

I've added 2 pictures as proof and to help you.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,692 ✭✭✭Jarren

no idea tbh but they can help you

Consumer info line free phone number

If you are a consumer and would like to gain information or give feedback about our products and promotions, please call (ROI) 1800 317 318, (NI) 0800 317 318 or email us at info@coca-colabottlers.com

http://www.coca-colabottlers.com/Aboutus/Contactus/

• Registered Users Posts: 6,344 ✭✭✭Thoie

Googling coca cola promotion ireland gave this as the top result:

http://www.cokezone.ie/home/index.jsp

Try your code there and see what happens?

• Registered Users Posts: 99 ✭✭ParalysedBeaver

The Coke Zone promotion says the code is 12 digits long. My code is 25 characters long so I'm not sure if it's for this promotion.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,916 ✭✭✭JDxtra

Such a worthy thread for consumer issues!!

Recycle it and move on...

• Registered Users Posts: 33,518 ✭✭✭✭dudara

@JDxtra Please leave the moderating of this thread to the mods. Use the Report Post fucntionality if you feel if a thread is in the wrong location.

OP - There may not be any promotion running at the moment, it may simply be some form of quality control or tracking number.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 99 ✭✭ParalysedBeaver

JDxtra wrote: »
    Such a worthy thread for consumer issues!!

Recycle it and move on...

I'm sorry, I didn't know where else to post it.

• Registered Users Posts: 33,518 ✭✭✭✭dudara

Thread moved to Snacks & Sweets

dudara

• Registered Users Posts: 39,420 ✭✭✭✭Mellor

Prob jsut a meaningless code inside the bottle, production reference or similar

• Registered Users Posts: 32,382 ✭✭✭✭rubadub

Just guessing -they might get loads of blank labels printed with promotional codes, say 10,000, cheaper to do it in bulk. Then they keep printing on them until the offer is over, say 8,000 get done, then they could revert back to the normal label but print on the leftovers rather than throw them out.

Advertisement