Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

price for puppy booster

• 19-05-2011 6:32pm
    Registered Users Posts: 323 ✭✭

Hi,
    does anyone know how much it costs for a puppy booster?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,740 ✭✭✭Asphyxia

Is this the first injection your puppy is getting? Mine cost me 40 euro.

• Registered Users Posts: 323 ✭✭loconnor1001

Asphyxia wrote: »
    Is this the first injection your puppy is getting? Mine cost me 40 euro.

No, its the 2nd. Was that 40 euro as well?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,712 ✭✭✭lorebringer

Usually, depending on where you are in the country and different vet practices, it'll cost anywhere from €35 to €60 (although, €60 would be very steep). The first and second shot tend to be the same price. Quite a lot of vets offer a "puppy pack" type deal - where you can get boosters and some other stuff (usually things like wormer etc.) for a set price - tends to work out cheaper than getting everything separately.

Best way to find out how much it costs in your area is to give a few vet practices a buzz and ask them what they charge.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 989 ✭✭✭piperh

We paid €60 for both injections, worming and health check. Just a thought but if its been more than 2 wks since first injection your vet will probably want to start again so you'll have to pay again.

Advertisement