Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cheapest non-upgrade Windows 7?

Options
  • 19-05-2011 6:43pm
    Site Banned Posts: 5,676 ✭✭✭

Looking to install windows 7 on a computer that comes with no OS.

What's the best deal? (student or otherwise).

Thanks.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,692 ✭✭✭Jarren

• Registered Users Posts: 8,400 ✭✭✭Gadgetman496

The OP is looking for the full version (Not Upgrade)

"Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will live its whole life believing that it is stupid."

• Registered Users Posts: 1,611 ✭✭✭cgarrad

You get the option for a full clean install with the upgrade disk the sell even on a formatted disk :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 8,400 ✭✭✭Gadgetman496

cgarrad wrote: »
    You get the option for a full clean install with the upgrade disk the sell even on a formatted disk :rolleyes:

Never knew that!

"Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will live its whole life believing that it is stupid."

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,222 ✭✭✭✭Will I Amnt

I came to here to start the very same thread although my student days are long gone.
    So where would be the cheapest place to pick up a 32bit full version home premium?? I can't see myself affording the €140 or so that Pc World are looking for,thanks for any help.

• Advertisement
Advertisement