Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Greystones Car boot

Options
  • 19-05-2011 7:13pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,138 ✭✭✭

Hi,
    Anyway tell me when the next car boot is on in Greystones or even if they are still on?

Thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,250 ✭✭✭pixbyjohn

Next one is this Sunday 22nd May. Hope it stays dry and calm for it :D

• Registered Users Posts: 72 ✭✭toitle

Cool,whereabouts will it be on please?

• Registered Users Posts: 350 ✭✭bogtreader

Its on in the car park of St Davids secondary school facing the sea.
    If your planning on selling some stuff be there early as all the best pitches go
    early

• Registered Users Posts: 2,138 ✭✭✭orchidsrpretty

Great thanks alot, Ill be there selling my junk! Last time I went it wasn't that busy and I sold 270/e worth of stuff! Mostly CDs and DVD- was very happy!!

• Registered Users Posts: 94 ✭✭conlof

How did you do this time and when is the next one on. I want to get rid of a load of CD's and baby stuff.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 800 ✭✭✭Jimjay

I was amazed how busy it was.
    Would like a go next time. Anyone know when next one is, price for sellers and do you just turn up or need to book.
    Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 6,250 ✭✭✭pixbyjohn

It is usually every 2 weeks, Yesterday wasn't it busiest. During June, July and August it really fills up with stalls.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,138 ✭✭✭orchidsrpretty

Jimjay wrote: »
    I was amazed how busy it was.
    Would like a go next time. Anyone know when next one is, price for sellers and do you just turn up or need to book.
    Thanks

Next one is the 5th June. I think Cars are about 14E; When we went last year, we got there for 7amish and there was alot of cars ahead of us. Think the gates open at 8am.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 167 ✭✭The Guide

Next St Davids Car Boot Sun 5th June

9:00 a.m. to 3:00 p.m.
    Gates open at 7:30 a.m. for seller set up.
    €13.00 per car; €25 per van or car with trailer.
    Getting there as early as possible is always recommended especially on fine days and the main summer months

Advertisement