Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Galway girls and high heels

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,371 ✭✭✭Fuinseog

Galway girls seem to think dressing like a hooker is sexy. whats wrong with wearing a pair of jeans?
    if you've got it it will show anyway. this may seem to be fuddy duddy thinking but why is it that the tourists do not dress up in mini skirts going out?
    it can't be practical to hang around outside Supermacs in winter wearing very little, if its zero degrees.

there seems to be a uniform way of dressing when you go out. it not just the girls. Maybe the guys are not admitted into a club unless they are wearing a stripey shirt?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,109 ✭✭✭QueenOfLeon

Well for nights out I'd want to be more dressed up than my day to day wear, which would usually be jeans or more casual clothes. Wearing a dress does not necessarily equal dressing like a hooker!

I could also pretend that wearing a dress is more practical for a club (I've only worn jeans to a club once and nearly died with the heat, had to leave :P) but dresses just look better (imo) :D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,892 ✭✭✭Head The Wall

Fuinseog wrote: »
    Galway girls seem to think dressing like a hooker is sexy. whats wrong with wearing a pair of jeans?

Jumpers and jeans were done in the late eighties/early nineties, there's better access nowadays with stretch and invisible clothing

• Registered Users Posts: 5,371 ✭✭✭Fuinseog

Well for nights out I'd want to be more dressed up than my day to day wear, which would usually be jeans or more casual clothes. Wearing a dress does not necessarily equal dressing like a hooker!

I could also pretend that wearing a dress is more practical for a club (I've only worn jeans to a club once and nearly died with the heat, had to leave :P) but dresses just look better (imo) :D

wearing a dress is one thing, but when its the width of a belt it stands out, yet some Galway girls do not lie the attention it attracts.

there are summer and winter jeans. If its a heat issue maybe the guys should a kilt.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12 loveclothes

Not all girls dress like hookers.
    Not all girls can't walk in their heels..............

don't tar everyone with the same brush!:)

• Advertisement
Advertisement