Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Camping near Lahinch, Co.Clare?

Options
  • 19-05-2011 9:57pm
    Registered Users Posts: 18

hello,

my buddy and i are going surfing somewhere around co.clare this weekend, probably near to lahinch. we are bringing a tent - just wondering if anyone knows of any campsites or even better, somewhere handy to pitch a tent for free without hassle?

thanks!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 340 ✭✭dermo909

I'd also like to know where is the best campsite to park up a campervan for a night :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 865 ✭✭✭FlashD

There's a campsite on the outskirts of Lahinch on the road to Spanish Point or at least there was, last time I was there.

It's within walking distance of everything.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,987 ✭✭✭spaceHopper

Have a look at the wind forecast not a weekend or a tent

• Registered Users Posts: 36 longboarder

Have a look at the wind forecast not a weekend or a tent

Especially not Lahinch. The campsite mentioned has no protection. great site in calm conditions though.

• Registered Users Posts: 18 freeth

I know, we were just too broke for a hostel! Ended up getting a roof in bundoran and had an alright surf at streedagh! Thanks for the advice folks!

• Advertisement
Advertisement