Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Where is Garden Hill?

Options
  • 19-05-2011 10:16pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,294 ✭✭✭

Have an appointment in Garden Hill in the morning, how do I get there? I am coming from Donegal town. Also, is there plenty of parking there?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 11,586 ✭✭✭✭For Forks Sake

http://www.mcm.ie/sjh_locations_directions.html

Not sure on the parking, haven't been up in there in a long time, cant imagine there'd be any major hassle.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,335 ✭✭✭✭UrbanSea

Parking used to be in by the Nazareth. Parking is now take a left when coming in by the Summerhill Rounadabout on the left.If coming from town go out the Collooney road and go around the rounadbout at Summerhill the full way and take the first left.

• Registered Users Posts: 434 ✭✭itac

You pretty much just follow the road in! Dunno how familiar you are with Sligo, but if you're coming in the Bundoran road, you go over the bridge, following the dual carriageway all the way through as if you were passing through Sligo-you'll go through 6/7 sets of lights.

After the last set of lights, as you approach the roundabout, Garden Hill (also known as St. Josephs) will be on your right hand side, you need to go all the way round the roundabout and it's on your left as you come back down...;)

There's plenty of parking in there, so no worries-it used to be free to park, I'm assuming it still is! Good luck!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,294 ✭✭✭hairyprincess

Excellent, thanks a million folks. Should be simple enough to find :)

• Registered Users Posts: 6,259 ✭✭✭Buford T Justice

• Advertisement
Advertisement