Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Durex Play

• 19-05-2011 11:13pm
    Registered Users Posts: 108 ✭✭

Well, I got the Durex play (tingle) last weekend in tesco, was only 4.50 so myself and herself popped it into the basket. We werent in a mad rush to use it when we got in the door but the eurovision was on so we tryed it out and fcuk me! It drove her up the wall and made me have a feeling ive never had before, its an odd feeling! For 4.50 we both said we'd get it again and the other types! We just used the end of it tonight and she still found it a great thing. Anyone else tried it or any of the other ones? Oh theres a nice taste off it aswel, noticed it when i was down checking things ha ;)

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,911 ✭✭✭Zombienosh

Didn't realise they were edible, what other types are there? i always just thought they did lubes and thats it.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 656 ✭✭✭smokie2008

Clamp it in between the cheeks of your arse...... I wouldn't put you wrong!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,966 ✭✭✭✭syklops

DaleB91 wrote: »
    Well, I got the Durex play (tingle) last weekend in tesco, was only 4.50 so myself and herself popped it into the basket. We werent in a mad rush to use it when we got in the door but the eurovision was on so we tryed it out and fcuk me! It drove her up the wall and made me have a feeling ive never had before, its an odd feeling! For 4.50 we both said we'd get it again and the other types! We just used the end of it tonight and she still found it a great thing. Anyone else tried it or any of the other ones? Oh theres a nice taste off it aswel, noticed it when i was down checking things ha ;)

Glad you found it good. We found it a bit meh tbh. Id be interested in hering 'how' you used it more though. Via pm if you prefer.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,911 ✭✭✭Zombienosh

syklops wrote: »
    Glad you found it good. We found it a bit meh tbh. Id be interested in hering 'how' you used it more though. Via pm if you prefer.

Yeah i've tried creams that are supposed to highten things before and tbh they did fuk all, they werent the durex ones though

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,813 ✭✭✭themadchef

smokie2008 wrote: »

PMSL

:D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 34,788 ✭✭✭✭krudler

never liked it tbh, its too sticky and dries up too quick, look up a lube called Astroglide online, its fantastic

smokie2008 wrote: »
    durexplayvibrations220_189__07633_std.jpg
    I'm talking bout this beauty:D

durex.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 108 ✭✭DaleB91

syklops wrote: »

Put loads of on the clit and lips and around the entrance and a small bit on your tongue and lick away

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,739 ✭✭✭✭minidazzler

krudler wrote: »
    never liked it tbh, its too sticky and dries up too quick, look up a lube called Astroglide online, its fantastic

+1 on this, been using astroglide all week, it's so much better than KY and takes far longer to dry out, and even when it does it's reactivated by a small bit of water/saliva. Have never been able to find it in Ireland though, am in America now where it's everywhere.

• Advertisement
Advertisement