Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

FSX Zooming prob.

Options
  • 20-05-2011 1:30am
    Registered Users Posts: 283 ✭✭

Hi
    I reinstalled FSX yesterday and since then i cant zoom out far enough to see the whole virtual cockpit. My setup is an NVIDIA GeForce GTS250 with Matrox triplehead2go and 3 X 24" monitors. The reason i reinstalled was because of performance issues.
    Before the reinstall when i streached fsx across the three screens i could see the entire cockpit and out the side windows, now when i do this i have to pan up to see out the windows and pan down to see the gauges.
    I have the fsx res set to the same as windows desktop res, i have also reinstalled matrox drivers
    Can someone help me please:confused:!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 907 ✭✭✭bandit197

Set it to the native resolution of one of the monitors first and save it. Then close and restart it. It should stretch out correctly. I get this after a reinstall too but messing with the resolution normally sorts it. Its the FOV thats initially wrong.

• Registered Users Posts: 283 ✭✭FrDougalMcguire

Thanks Bandit, tried this but no joy

• Registered Users Posts: 907 ✭✭✭bandit197

Use the Matrox surround gaming utility (SGU) to setup the game for the triplehead.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,939 ✭✭✭pclancy

Clutching at straws here but I think you can use CTRL+ENTER or CTRL+BACKSPACE to move the eyepoint backwards/fowards also...

Advertisement