Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Photographs

Options
  • 20-05-2011 1:59am
    Registered Users Posts: 588 ✭✭✭

Hi, keeping with the Aussie theme in the Q Station thread.

My girlfriends Aunt has a house in Perth, it was a small ruined cottage when it was bought but they did it up about 5 years ago.
    Anyway the Aunt has said they have often heard noises in the house at night, and my girlfriend was terrified when she stayed there for a week earlier this year.

During the redevelopment of the house a few photographs were taken to capture the metamorphsis on camera.
    A couple of strange things turned up in the photographs.

As a note I am fascinated with the paranormal, but more fascinated with the idea of it really than actually believing in it.

Anyways have a look and see what you think?
    Tagged:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 33,612 ✭✭✭✭NIMAN

In the 2nd photo are you sure there wasn't a guy walking by outside with a guitar on his back, and this is his shadow?;)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,130 ✭✭✭Rodin

You're some craic hey!

• Registered Users Posts: 588 ✭✭✭laoisforliam

Could well be alright, what you think about the first one?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,130 ✭✭✭Rodin

Could well be alright, what you think about the first one?

I'm thinking something held in close to the lens with narrow depth of field, thus blurring the near object. That's what I think.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,246 ✭✭✭✭Riamfada

Cables poking out from the wall of a half finished house & bad camera person.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,665 ✭✭✭✭maccored

or else its someone taking the piss and wasting our time.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6 LJLAW

I thought everyone knew that ghosts only come out at night.
    Keep up the photography classes icon10.gif

• Registered Users Posts: 271 ✭✭meryem

To me it appears both of snaps show some shadow or reflection of same guy may be with kid. Doesn't seems anything paranormal there since house is cleared of anything negative like that to appear there. Sun is at the top and such a environment they just don't pop up before cameras. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 17,736 ✭✭✭✭kylith

They look like the same object, photographed up close, once with the flash and once without.

• Registered Users Posts: 433 ✭✭raveni

The camera wrist strap? Particularly obvious in the second one, you can even see the knot:rolleyes:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 492 ✭✭Major Lovechild

raveni wrote: »
    The camera wrist strap? Particularly obvious in the second one, you can even see the knot:rolleyes:

At last!

Wo ist die Gemütlichkeit?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11 Kunnyfunt

or most probably, she edited the first one with paint and second one with something im not yet aware of.

• Registered Users Posts: 492 ✭✭Major Lovechild

Oh no!It's already been solved.

Wo ist die Gemütlichkeit?

• Registered Users Posts: 9,060 ✭✭✭Kenny Logins

raveni wrote: »

Yep, camera held upside down to take the pics and then flipped to show here. :D

Advertisement