Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

SSAI winds up

Options
13»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 40,038 ✭✭✭✭Sparks

Bananaman wrote: »
    Or keep whinging about the past until it's too late
    You know Bananaman, you still haven't answered a question I asked you not so long ago - how long ago specifically does someone have to keep their shenanigans quiet before they can say that the past is the past and we need to all move on?

And just for the record, my "opinion" is based on documents signed by the people I'm talking about obtained under FoI requests from state bodies, and their own statements (recorded).

I'm still trying to figure out, now that the SSAI is defunct, does that recording from October come out? Or the documents subsequently obtained? What do you think B'man?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,096 ✭✭✭bunny shooter

Sparks wrote: »
    Interesting question since one of the signatories to that submission is currently the chairman of FISA...

I'm NOT surprised in the slightest :rolleyes:

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showpost.php?p=72327124&postcount=25

I'm NOT surprised in the slightest :rolleyes:
    You ought to be at least a little, he wasn't the chair of the SSAI before the change...

• Registered Users Posts: 1,641 ✭✭✭Bananaman

Sparks,

I am in no position to influence what you do or not do.
    I also have no opinion on what went on in the past - it is all to clouded in propaganda.

if you have anything 'on' me - out with it - and quit wafflin - I have nothing to hide, but I am curious as to what I seem to have done - like I said before I was most likely young and needed the money ;-)

as to whatever you might have 'on' anyone else - you can deal with them - not up to me - I have no idea what you're on about

B'Man

• Registered Users Posts: 682 ✭✭✭demonloop

After reading 5 pages of this, I for one would like a juicy story at the end if it. Thats 20 mins I'll never get back!

Out with it Sparks my boy :D

PS, I complain about the NGBs in the North being anonymous, insular, and sitting on their hands at times, but on reflection it might not be a bad thing.

• Advertisement

Bananaman wrote: »
    if you have anything 'on' me - out with it - and quit wafflin
    I'd have to break rule 5 though, wouldn't I?

Advertisement