Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Funny quite professional video editing with Premiere

Options
  • 20-05-2011 9:05am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2

Hello,
    I'm new on this board and I'm crazy about video editing.
    With my friends, we use to make funny videos when we're on holidays!
    I would like to share the best ones with you, hope you'll enjoy it :

Here you can see that I've tried to be as closed as possible to the original music video (Telephone - Lady GaGa, watch it on Youtube, you'll see!).
    I have to make all the graphics on Adobe Illustrator before. I realized that it was not so much hard to reproduce effects shown on the original video, you just need times : Around 60 hours for the whole video editing.
    Thanks for watching, can't wait to read your comments ;)

PS : Other video parodies can be seen on my account, if you like, feel free to watch others!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 zeanzean

No one to comment this? :(

• Registered Users Posts: 1,466 ✭✭✭Forest Master

It's not funny.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,959 ✭✭✭gugleguy

i don't feel fizzed.

• Registered Users Posts: 403 ✭✭Mensch Maschine

OK, this video is not funny. Here's why. It's just a video imitation with some gay guys and fag hags. Fair enough, but you are not making a joke of either the subject matter you are imitating or the audience that like it. You don't really make a joke of anything.

I think you are Gaga fans playing out your fantasy to be in a Gaga video which is fun for you and your friends but looking for comments on a forum level - it's kind of sad.

No offence please. I'm being honest. I could be wrong but that's how it appears.

Your skills with doing the graphics etc are good. Premier is a good video editing tool.

Advertisement