Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Wiggles live show Dublin

• 20-05-2011 9:08am
    Registered Users Posts: 476 ✭✭

Hi folks

Taking the little lad to this on Sunday. Has anyone been before ? Just wondering how much the day will set me back ! Tickets are paid for and will probably take him to either McD's/BK/Pizza Hut after but I was more curious about the merchandise . Is there loads and is it expensive ?

Is the show good and does it last long ?

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 138 ✭✭layviae

we went last year and i have to say it is the best concert that i have ever ever been to!!! our little boy was 2 last year and still remebers it!!! As far as merchendise goes i brought 50euro as i was sick of buying wiggles stuff from ebay and we got a teeshirt, a hat, magnets and a murry doll and it just about covered it. The ballons were 8euro each so we didnt get him one of them as the magenets were only 6 so got him them instead!!! were going again this year and i know hes gonna want a ballon but im gonna have a big talk with him before about how much he has to spend and let him chose either a ballon or a wiggles doll!!! Have a brilliant time sunday

• Registered Users Posts: 476 ✭✭Carra23

layviae wrote: »
    we went last year and i have to say it is the best concert that i have ever ever been to!!! our little boy was 2 last year and still remebers it!!! As far as merchendise goes i brought 50euro as i was sick of buying wiggles stuff from ebay and we got a teeshirt, a hat, magnets and a murry doll and it just about covered it. The ballons were 8euro each so we didnt get him one of them as the magenets were only 6 so got him them instead!!! were going again this year and i know hes gonna want a ballon but im gonna have a big talk with him before about how much he has to spend and let him chose either a ballon or a wiggles doll!!! Have a brilliant time sunday

Good to hear that. 50 is our budget too though that has to cover the McDonalds or whatever ! I'm sure we'll be fine and thanks for the reply ;)

Advertisement