Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Good restaraunts in Kerry

Options
  • 20-05-2011 9:39am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 11

Hey,

I'm going to be in Kerry in a few weeks, travelling between Limerick city and Dingle and I was wodnering if anyone could reccomend a good stop off point for lunch?? Pub grub preferred rather than sit down 3 course jobbie.

Thanks in advance!!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 12,206 ✭✭✭✭amiable

Well when i saw the thread title the first place i thought of was ''Nicks'' restaurant in Killorglin.

But it is a proper restaurant:)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 81 ✭✭spudd

The Station House in Blennerville just outside Tralee is a great spot, and it'd be an ideal place to break the journey from Limerick. Not sure if their menu changes between lunch and dinnner times, but they do really good tapas, and their main menu is pretty varied too

• Registered Users Posts: 148 ✭✭chimpo85

chopsocky wrote: »
    Hey,

I'm going to be in Kerry in a few weeks, travelling between Limerick city and Dingle and I was wodnering if anyone could reccomend a good stop off point for lunch?? Pub grub preferred rather than sit down 3 course jobbie.

Thanks in advance!!

We have some lovely restaurants in Castlegregory. Theres a new one called Pisces near the Furniture Store. When I was home over Christmas it was booked out most nights, surely calmed down now! The fish there is just awesome! As is most other things... The village Bistro then, or Barrys has the greatest steaks known to man!

Advertisement