Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Best place to get wooden sidegates in Celbridge?

Options
  • 20-05-2011 9:40am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,449 ✭✭✭

Hi all,

Can anyone recommend a good place for quality wooden gates for a side entrance at competitive prices in Celbridge please? I wouldn't mind looking in Maynooth/Leixlip either.

Thanks in advance,
    ~livEwirE~

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,781 ✭✭✭Joe Public

I know they do good work but it's a few years since I dealt with them.

http://www.steelandwoodgates.com/

• Registered Users Posts: 1,449 ✭✭✭livEwirE

Cheers Joe Public, will check them out! Anyone else folks?

• Registered Users Posts: 754 ✭✭✭whowantstwoknow

not anybody else but ditto on the above.

Our going on 10 years teak gates as still looking newish (apart from a few tiny small shrinkages here and there). I oil them almost twice a year...

W.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,449 ✭✭✭livEwirE

@ whowantstwoknow, cheers for the second recommendation!

• Registered Users Posts: 454 ✭✭Italia

another +1 for these guys.
    Had my side gate done when I bought my house. They delivered and fitted at the exact day and time they said they would. Workmanship is good, price as well - they are open to a bit of haggling.
    I was so impressed that I even got them to make up a custom metal bracket for my car (something that is definitely not part of their daily routine). Was happy with that too.

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 156 ✭✭ymurtagh

just wanna add my recomendation of steel and woodcraft too,, my family, friends and others i know have used them for many different jobs, gates and welding jobs,

Advertisement