Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Help.... ipod question??

• 20-05-2011 10:29am
    Registered Users Posts: 17

Hi, can anyone advise me??... I know nothing about these things but my 7 yrs old daughter wants one for her birthday and I was just having a quick look and Im so confused, I was thinking of getting a 2nd hand one, any thoughts?? My daughter listens to my Iphone (apple) that I managed to save music on but I would prefer her to have her own music!!

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17 pctech

depends on;

1. How much are you willing to spend?
    2. How much music would she have on it?

regards,
    Pc Tech

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 20,121 ✭✭✭✭cnocbui

Get her an iPod Nano. That's what I recently bought my daughter. I went to the trouble to find the older, long slim model with the click wheel, as I think they are ergonomicly superior to the new touchscreen model, but that would do too.

• Registered Users Posts: 17 iusetaluver

Hi Guys, Thanks for the replies.....I dont want to spend much if I can, 100e or there abouts perhaps. It wouldnt need to store much music really.
    Something simple to operate, so I can use it too :-)
    Thought of buying on the net or is there any 2nd hand shops in Galway doing them??

Advertisement