Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Chicken and Veg Recipe

Options
  • 20-05-2011 11:00am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 3,513 ✭✭✭

I have a chicken fillet and some veg (brocolli, carrots, mangetout,) does anyone have any ideas how to turn this into a healthy but tasty dinner, what sauce could i use for example

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 418 ✭✭careca11

a simple stir fry

sprinkle your chicken with some cajun or chilli powder (or another equivalent if you have it)
    fry in the pan ,
    once cooked , add your veg

mix a tablespoon of honey with a tablespoon of light soy sauce and a t-spoon of sweet chilli sauce ,
    add to pan , mix for a min or 2
    and serve

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Politics Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 12,110 CMod ✭✭✭✭Dizzyblonde

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,513 ✭✭✭donalg1

They both sound great, thanks very much for that i will have to give them both a go over the weekend.

Thanks again

Advertisement