Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

What training plan to follow - DCM '11

Options
  • 20-05-2011 11:25am
    Registered Users Posts: 3,357 ✭✭✭

I think it's close enough now to start thinking about what training plan I should go with for DCM '11, so I'm looking for some advice on what one to follow. I'm hoping to go sub 3.45.

I loosely followed Hal Higdons Novice 2 plan, which got me a 3.59.19 finish in DCM '10. Currently, I'm running 30-35 mpw.

Any advice would be appreciated :)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,357 ✭✭✭RubyK

Oops, wrong section. Mod's can you please move this to the main ART forum. Thanks :)

• Registered Users Posts: 15,704 ✭✭✭✭RayCun

You could jump in on the Improvers thread?

RayCun wrote: »
    You could jump in on the Improvers thread?

Thanks Ray, forgot about that thread :o Cheers!

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 20,366 Mod ✭✭✭✭RacoonQueen

Do you think you could increase the mileage? I can mail you the P&D plan to have a look at if you want. It peaks at 55 miles and most weeks would be between 40 and 45 miles.

Do you think you could increase the mileage? I can mail you the P&D plan to have a look at if you want. It peaks at 55 miles and most weeks would be between 40 and 45 miles.

Yeah, the current 30-35 milage is just to keep me ticking over at the moment. I'll be upping it alright, although I'd imagine the 55 mile week won't be a pleasant one :eek:

Many thanks for the mail offer aswell, but it's ok, I've ordered the book. Thanks again!

• Advertisement
Advertisement