Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Midlands membership and opening times

Options
  • 20-05-2011 1:40pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,102 ✭✭✭

I'm finally forking out for membership at Midlands. I'm going up tomorrow to be shown around the facility. I was just wondering about opening times. Do they only open at weekends or is it common for people to use the range during the week? The website says they close Monday and Tuesday but what about Wednesday through to Friday?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,615 ✭✭✭kildare.17hmr

i would take that as they are open 5 days, wed-sun. monday and tues would be their weekend

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,590 ✭✭✭Tackleberrywho

i would take that as they are open 5 days, wed-sun. monday and tues would be their weekend

Wrong

The Weekend Sat & Sun are the Normal open days

Mid Week is by prior appointment only

Contact Jim Griffen or JP Craven

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,096 ✭✭✭bunny shooter

.......Mid Week is by prior appointment only..........

You have to be a member for at least 6 months and have been there a certain number of times before you can use it midweek also afaik

Ask your host tomorrow and you'll get a rule book which explains everything. Anything else just ask ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,102 ✭✭✭Hibrion

Thanks lads. John Paul is showing me around tomorrow. I just want to make sure I will actually get the use out of it before I fork over that much cash. I'm sure I'll see a few of you around if/when I do join.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,795 ✭✭✭fish slapped

See you there tomorrow then ;):D:D

Should be good fun tomorrow ... wind from south @18mph and gusts to 37mph... oh should be good:-)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 6,096 ✭✭✭bunny shooter

........Should be good fun tomorrow ... wind from south @18mph and gusts to 37mph... oh should be good:-)

.308 at 100 yards .................. maybe an inch of a push :P ;):)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,795 ✭✭✭fish slapped

not the way I shoot more like 6" :D:D:D

hoping for 300 tomorrow

the push wouldn't be too bad if it was constant...

Advertisement