Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Clip in hair extensions dublin

• 20-05-2011 2:47pm
    Registered Users Posts: 53 ✭✭

hi there, I got my hair cut recently and sadly I HATE it- I prefer my hair long, and I wanted to get it trimmed but sadly it is now shoulder length and I hate it :(

I was wondering about buying clip in hair extensions in the Dublin city centre area? I don't want them to be ridiculously long or anything, I would just prefer it to be past my shoulders for nights out and stuff. I contacted salon services and they said they were €27 a strip, with a great range of colours, which sounds fab, but sadly it takes 3-4 strips to do a human head and I really don't have that much money!1

I realise that this is perhaps a long shot, but I'd love to pay only €50-€60 for them. Although I was thinking- I will probably be only using them for nights out so maybe 2 strips or so would suffice?

Ahh...thanks so much :)

I just contacted not to worry but they told me that they don't give prices on the phone, but they are the cheapest in dublin? :/

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 53 ✭✭OntheStrings

I don't think you would need 3-4 clip ins if your hair is short as they would be clearly visible. 2 would be enough.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,842 ✭✭✭shinikins

Would you not be better off buying them online? There's a UK site called Rapunzelrapunzel.co.uk that sell Remi clip ins from around €65 or Euro clip ins from €45. I've not used them myself but a friend has and she swears by them.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,469 ✭✭✭Pythia

I got some in Hairspray before and they were really good. Great colour match. That's the only issue with online purchase - that you can't see the colour til it arrives.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,056 ✭✭✭tan11ie

Go into the coloured shops in Moore Street, €40 - €50 a packet it's enough! just buy the clips separately......try haggle them down if you can cause they will try sell them at a higher price.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 706 ✭✭✭SATSUMA

Hi Girlies,

Is it possible to get curly extensions???

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 670 ✭✭✭serenacat

SATSUMA wrote: »
    Hi Girlies,

Is it possible to get curly extensions???

jessica simpson has her own beachy curly extensions, hairspray sell them

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 747 ✭✭✭qwertytlk

Is there a hairspray shop in dublin or a shop that stocks their products? I was getting my extensions done by a girl who used 100% human hair but she has moved to uk so i need to find an alternative! Any other ideas on where does proper human hair extemsions? Most shops like those on moore street, the hair isnt human and goes frizzy and matted after a week or so, so id rather invest in human hair ones as they last.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4 mila07

I use the Easy Clips hair extensions, they are easy to put and remove, they are made of REMI hair which is the best quality in hair, you can style them the way you like and they don't damage the hair like the other hair extensions.
    Hope this helps and good luck. :D:)

• Registered Users Posts: 136 ✭✭alibaba12

You could try one of the African hair shops; they can do good quality hair for around 40-60 for clip-ins; I used to buy them from a shop in blanch; still have them and the hair is still in great condition; I get my extensions from a new place now but they are they more peramanent (have to say the most non-damaging method I have ever had!). They also do the clip-ins but couldnt tell you how much; its a place called Issonni, you could call and see Emilia is the girl that did my hair.

• Registered Users Posts: 1 Spickle

You can curl human hair extensions (provided they are 100% genuine human)

I know you can get 100% human hair extensions from Clip In Hair Extensions by Supermodel Hair but I believe their stocks are usually low :(

• Advertisement
Advertisement