Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fire: Need RECI Electrician, Builder with C2

Options
  • 20-05-2011 3:52pm
    Registered Users Posts: 990 ✭✭✭

Had a fire in my house the other night and now I need a RECI electrician and a builder with a C2 to provide estimates on damage for the insurance company.

Also professional cleaning -- maybe steam cleaning? -- for soot/smoke on walls, ceilings, and estimate for cleaning/reupholstering leather sofa -- might be cheaper to just replace.

Any recommendations? I'm outside Newbridge.

Thanks!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,683 ✭✭✭Carpenter

I lost my house with a fire Pm me and I will fill you in on what to do

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 18,953 Mod ✭✭✭✭Moonbeam

Sorry to hear about your house,hope there is not too much damage.

• Registered Users Posts: 990 ✭✭✭LostinKildare

Thanks Moonbeam. Just had the builder in, looks like 1/2 our house may need to be gutted, so it'll be a good long time before we can move back in.

But we are lucky lucky lucky that we all got out safely. Check your smoke alarms people, and close doors behind you. That saved us.

Advertisement