If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

AV Receiver with 2 HDMI outs

Options
  • 20-05-2011 4:27pm
    Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 4,664 Mod ✭✭✭✭

Looking for a receiver that has 2 HDMI outs - ~€600 mark. Any ideas?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,474 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Dave

Hi Hyz.

At the moment, the cheapest one that I would have would be the new Onkyo 709.

We have a Yamaha that would have come in slightly cheaper than the 709, but they are changing ranges at the moment and I don't have the new models as yet.

That new Onkyo is amazing.

It's priced at £799.95 / 919 Euro.

Take a look and let me know what you think.

http://www.richersounds.com/product/av-receivers/onkyo/txnr709/onky-txnr709-blk

ATB

Dave

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 4,664 Mod ✭✭✭✭Hyzepher

I'll have a look and see if it fits my needs.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,474 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Dave

Hi Hyzepher.

We have just for more of the 709's back in again and I can do free postage.

We do also offer a pricebeat, so let me know if you see it cheaper anywhere.

ATB

Dave

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.