If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Philips Shop CLOSED Monday 23rd for the day

Options
  • 20-05-2011 4:44pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2,957 ✭✭✭

Hi Folks

Thanks to yet another visitor, Dame street will be pretty much locked down yet again.

So we will be closed for the day.

All will return to normal on Tuesday 24th from 10am.

Have a good Obama day!!!

atb
    Ash

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,957 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Ashley

Hi folks

we are open as normal today but just want to point out that the bottom part of DAME street from Trinity college to us is closed.

We still can be reached on foot no worries at all but if you are driving to collect goods from us you may need to approach via GEORGES Street or from PARLIMENT Street.

The car parks on Drury Street and others in this are are all open.

If your are driving in just give me a buzz on 01 474 0788 and I can give you the latest traffic report.......

Cheers
    Ash

• Company Representative Posts: 9,463 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: John

Hi folks

The car parks on Drury Street and others in this are are all open.

If your are driving in just give me a buzz on 01 474 0788 and I can give you the latest traffic report.......

Cheers
    Ash

Ash,

thanks for the very kind offer but I'm sure most Boardies would prefer to get their Traffic Info from the dulcid tones of Rebecca Horan - AA Roadwatch..

picture.php?albumid=1057&pictureid=9546

You stick to selling the Tellys...:D

ATVB,

John Mc & Crew

John McDonald / Managing Director / Richer Sounds Ireland / www.richersounds.ie / johnmc@richersounds.ie

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,957 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Ashley

ahh I dont know John

I have a nice phone voice....so my mum tells me at least:o

I do admit I dont look as good in leopard print however!

atb

Ash

• Registered Users Posts: 948 ✭✭✭MrTrebus

ahh I dont know John

I have a nice phone voice....so my mum tells me at least:o

Ash

ooh eerrr missus :eek::eek:

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.