Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Disposing of electrical goods

• 20-05-2011 5:33pm
    Registered Users Posts: 58 ✭✭

Hey, I know you can't dump electrical things in the normal bin, so where should I go in Limerick city?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 24,340 ✭✭✭✭phog

Recycling centres in Park or Mungret, free if you have electrical equipment only. Hegartys on the Ballysimon Rd will take them too.

• Registered Users Posts: 58 ✭✭Janneke

When you say Park, do you mean Parkway (sorry!)? I'm really looking for somewhere in town centre cos I don't have a car.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 26,152 ✭✭✭✭Berty

Janneke wrote: »
    When you say Park, do you mean Parkway (sorry!)? I'm really looking for somewhere in town centre cos I don't have a car.

Next to Musgraves off Clare St / Dublin Road I think he means.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 25,560 ✭✭✭✭Kess73

Janneke wrote: »

I think he means the Park depot on the Park road.

http://www.repak.ie/recycling_facility_detail.php?id=1037

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,819 ✭✭✭phill106

You can also bring them back to the retailer if you bought something to replace it with (ie broken kettle back to argos when you buy a kettle).

• Advertisement
Advertisement