Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Tattoo Parlours/Piercing Parlours

Options
  • 20-05-2011 7:57pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,756 ✭✭✭

Hey,

I've searched the Tattoo and Piercing forum but decided to come ask here as well. Anyone know any good reasonable places in Cork for piercings and tattoos? Tattoo Zoo is expensive and some people I've heard havent been too impressed with the place so I'm just looking for other places to check out?

Thanks in advacne :)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 996 ✭✭✭Léan

Can't recommend Tribal Ink on Kyle st enough, they do piercings and tattoos. It's just off North Main st, the turn by Enable Ireland on the corner.
    Good luck!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,121 ✭✭✭Censorsh!t

Got both my tattoos in Holy Cow in Midleton. Very pleased with them.

And I got my piercing in Tattoo Zoo. But that was a few years ago

• Registered Users Posts: 2,552 ✭✭✭Steoob

Theres a bunch or Polish lads in a shop across the river from the bus station. Its a place called Arty Tattoo but the banner above the shop just says Tattoo. Theyre really good, really nice guys and much cheaper than anywhere else. They'll do small tattoos for 40 euro and I assume that bigger tattoo are in proportion to that price. 3 of my friends have gotten tattoos done there in the last couple of weeks and all have come out looking great

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,756 ✭✭✭IHeartChemistry

Steoob wrote: »
    Theres a bunch or Polish lads in a shop across the river from the bus station. Its a place called Arty Tattoo but the banner above the shop just says Tattoo. Theyre really good, really nice guys and much cheaper than anywhere else. They'll do small tattoos for 40 euro and I assume that bigger tattoo are in proportion to that price. 3 of my friends have gotten tattoos done there in the last couple of weeks and all have come out looking great

Is it on the quay? Or MacCurtain Street?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,062 ✭✭✭akamossy

I get all my piercings done in Tattoo Zoo, I love the place.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 329 ✭✭!!!

Tattoo Zoo really is the only place for piercings to be honest. Tribal Ink is great too, but Tattoo Zoo definitely is the best in Cork.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,552 ✭✭✭Steoob

Is it on the quay? Or MacCurtain Street?
    Its on patricks quay.

• Registered Users Posts: 68 ✭✭Kentish

its great to hear a positive response to corks parlours..for some reason i dont have much trust in them here just yet!!
    ive emailed dublin ink 3 times and have got no reply from them which is quite annoying!!
    mad to get a tat...was considering just going to london but...cork may be the place it sounds!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,333 ✭✭✭Heckler

Got a tattoo done from Con in Tattoo Zoo on north main street and was delighted with it. Very high standards in hygiene and such. Very friendly bunch in there. I'm sure there are plenty the same around but that's my experience of my one and only tattoo for what it's worth. Recommended.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,508 ✭✭✭Lemag

Smilydogg Tattoo on the Magazine road are meant to be very good. I've a friend who has had a few pieces done by Raul. The quality of those pieces looks very good IMO. I'm not sure if they do piercings. They don't seem to have a website or a facebook page but their myspace page can be seenhere.

• Advertisement
Advertisement