Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Query about MW600 bluetooth headset.

Options
  • 20-05-2011 10:26pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 3,305 ✭✭✭

I recently purchased a MW600 headset and I was thinking of using it to connect to my stereo.
    Does anyone know if I'd damage it doing this ,I was going to use a 3.5 to rca lead.

Link

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 25,461 ✭✭✭✭coylemj

Does your stereo have a headphone socket?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,305 ✭✭✭yoshytoshy

Yeah ,but I want to listen to my phone through my stereo speakers.

The mw600 is basically a bluetooth reciever with an earphone jack ,so I thought it would be handy to listen to the music through my stereo every now and then ,using the earphone jack of the reciever through the stereo.

But ,I've not tried this before on something so small. Not sure if I'd damage the receiver :confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 19,340 CMod ✭✭✭✭Davy

I dont think it would, the stereo would be amplifying it rather than the receiver. You could get a fm transmitter and plug that into the phone

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,305 ✭✭✭yoshytoshy

Thanks Davy ,I wasn't sure if there would be some sort of draw from the amplifier.

Advertisement