Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

10/22 magazine

Options
  • 20-05-2011 10:41pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 10,271 ✭✭✭✭

How much is one new? Or where would be the best spot to get one for good €. Lad I know recently got a 10/22 but has gone and lost the mag already.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,590 ✭✭✭Tackleberrywho

johngalway wrote: »
    How much is one new? Or where would be the best spot to get one for good €. Lad I know recently got a 10/22 but has gone and lost the mag already.

James Mc normally has them very popular in ark-lone they are

• Registered Users Posts: 203 ✭✭Ketron

Hey John

I asked the same question a few days back, its hard to find the ruger factory mags for cheap.
    Apparently they are $15 in the states, so if you know anyone coming back get them to pick you up a few.

The best quote I've gotten so far is off Paddy at www.gunshop.ie. I was quoted one off price of 32 quid.

• Registered Users Posts: 192 ✭✭Comeraghshooter

I bought my Ruger 10/22 a few months back in Paul O'Hallorans in Drangan, got a spare mag for 23 euro.

Advertisement