Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Exam Results

Options
  • 21-05-2011 9:55am
    Registered Users Posts: 27

Hi

Does anyone know what date the exam results are out for 1st year Accounting and Finance and 1st year Bachelor Of Science (Business & Management).

Also, when are the repeats on?

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 202 ✭✭richard2010

mabrophy wrote: »
    Hi

Does anyone know what date the exam results are out for 1st year Accounting and Finance and 1st year Bachelor Of Science (Business & Management).

Also, when are the repeats on?

Thanks

General exam results will be available from the week commencing June 13th. The specific date of your provisonal results will ultimately depend on how quickly the exams office get the results up (Aungier St. are fairly quick at bunging them up online from my experience.)

;)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,326 ✭✭✭BC

16th of june for accounting and finance according to this: http://modularisation.dit.ie/business.htm

• Registered Users Posts: 7,957 ✭✭✭The Volt

Of course there's no mention of Media Arts in there at all. Useless School of Media :(

• Registered Users Posts: 254 ✭✭JohnG18

The school of food science and environmental health is in the void again! Were not on the Health Sciences list (that's what were in now apparently) and not on our old Tourism list!

Happen last semester! Wonder if I'll ever get my results (still have 4 exams tho :P )

Advertisement