Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Any customers of kidzonedecor ???

Options
  • 21-05-2011 10:07am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 5

I purchased a number of products form this company trading as kidz room marketing and never got them I went out to there office address and the sign says H&S Merchants does anybody know this company or did any body get there products from them.

Every time I go on there web site there is less and less products on it I think I will never see my goods or my money back any ideas???
    Tagged:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 12,540 ✭✭✭✭Varik

abyrne12 wrote: »
    I purchased a number of products form this company trading as kidz room marketing and never got them I went out to there office address and the sign says H&S Merchants does anybody know this company or did any body get there products from them.

Every time I go on there web site there is less and less products on it I think I will never see my goods or my money back any ideas???

Did you use a credit card.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5 abyrne12

Hi no I used a prepay credit card when I phoned them they said they can not do a charge back as it was the same as a cash payment so when I phoned H&S Merchants Iwas told it was a different business and nothing to do with them so I think I was scammed.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,067 ✭✭✭tallaghtoutlaws

The whois info on their website says the following:
    Registrant Contact:
    H & S Merchant Supplies Ltd.

Fax:
    Williamsville, Finglas
    Dubber Cross
    Dublin, NA 11
    IE

Here is the whois info if you want it. Has contact numbers and details which I wont post here etc etc take a look yourself.

http://who.is/whois/kidzonedecor.com/

Thankyou for that I know when you go on there site it says it is operated by kidz room marketing and not H&S but when I phoned H&S thy said it was a different business and nothing to do with them..

I will look further into this on Monday as I dont like being scammed when you go out to there offices it is just a farm shed at the back of the airport.

Just want my money back.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,067 ✭✭✭tallaghtoutlaws

abyrne12 wrote: »
    Thankyou for that I know when you go on there site it says it is operated by kidz room marketing and not H&S but when I phoned H&S thy said it was a different business and nothing to do with them..

I will look further into this on Monday as I dont like being scammed when you go out to there offices it is just a farm shed at the back of the airport.

Just want my money back.

Oh and the VAT number on the Kidzone website belongs to H&S Merchant Supplies also. You can check VAT numbers here.

http://ec.europa.eu/taxation_customs/vies/vieshome.do

• Advertisement

Hi again

If the site says its operated by kidz room marketing how could they be using the vat number for H&S Merchants this sounds very dodgy I think I will get in touch with the office of consumer rights on Monday.

Thanks for all your help

I contacted comsumer affairs and said that they can not do anything for me so this company has got away with my money. My advice to anyone interested in this company keep away they are robbers you will never get your stuff or your money back.

• Registered Users Posts: 33,518 ✭✭✭✭dudara

Lodge a Claim with the Small Claims Court. Only costs €15

Advertisement