Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

AH / Thread closure

Options
  • 21-05-2011 11:04am
    Registered Users Posts: 25,069 ✭✭✭✭

Hey.

I started a thread last night about the recent spate of super-injunctions as mentioned in the British media - http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2056275021

It was rather abruptly closed with a reason that doesn't really make much sense.. it wasn't about football like! I've seen him lock threads in this manner before, not giving a concise explanation.. just a bolded statement of the obvious.. "Wrong Forum" and the like.. which doesn't really come across as helpful.

There's another thread in AH at the moment about zombie survival which has been allowed to remain open despite there being a forum dedicated for 'Zombie Survival', modded by Micky himself no less!

Would a little consistency in closing threads be out of the question?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,241 ✭✭✭Darragh

This is being discussed in Feedback at the moment too.

• Registered Users Posts: 25,069 ✭✭✭✭My name is URL

That's fine, Darragh. This thread can be marked as resolved since Micky and yourself explained the reason for the closure in the other thread.

Thanks

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement