Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Slip. trip and fall(lmao)

• 21-05-2011 11:29am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,335 ✭✭✭

curb.jpg

Im not sure if this has been posted but i nearly spat my tea all over the screen when i read it........

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,575 ✭✭✭✭AbusesToilets

newby.204 wrote: »
    curb.jpg

Im not sure if this has been posted but i nearly spat my tea all over the screen when i read it........

Must have been a steep curb :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,533 ✭✭✭iceage

Obviously slipped on a can of Whoopass! :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,662 ✭✭✭RMD

Nice to see these lads aren't getting done for giving out a bit of justice.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,787 ✭✭✭xflyer

That was a nasty fall alright. Reminds me of a story a woman from Finglas told me. A tough woman, would have made a good Marine. She and her boyfriend spotted a man at their car in the driveway. They dashed out to remonstrate with him and to indicate he should desist from his actions. :cool:

A short time later they called the Guards and an ambulance. Told them they found an injured man outside their house. When the arrived he started yelling that the man and woman had attacked him. Everyone agreed that he was probably a bit confused and he was taken away.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 44 MickJB1989

Nice to know that some police use common sense. A few years back my granda's house was burgaled (they were on holiday thank god), my Granda asked an inspector what would've happened if he'd taken the blackthorn to the sods robbing the house, and he was told "make sure you've got an injury" when the police get there! Its a sad day when a man in his 70s can't defend his family home :(

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 16,465 Mod ✭✭✭✭Manic Moran

Unfortunately it appears to be a photoshop.

http://www.snopes.com/politics/military/stabbedmarine.asp

N

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,752 ✭✭✭cyrusdvirus

Unfortunately it appears to be a photoshop.

http://www.snopes.com/politics/military/stabbedmarine.asp

N

Well at least there appear to be genuine origins to the story.

Even if it has lost some of it's gloss

Advertisement