Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

1st IRISH BRAZILIAN JIU JITSU CUP 2011 - Saturday 27th of August 2011

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 24,878 ✭✭✭✭arybvtcw0eolkf

Great venue.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,441 ✭✭✭Killme00

Great venue.

And to think the residents objected so much to it

Should be a good competition.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 205 ✭✭Andrew H

Great venue. Will the comp be Gi or NOGI, I presume Gi but just want to make sure.

Thanks,
    Andy

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,917 ✭✭✭Barry.Oglesby

I presume it's Gi as Gus was intending to put on a gi one as far as I remember.

Great news, delighted to see another competition. This plus the Munster Open for the summer is great. (and right down the road from me :))

I think the Irish BJJ community will be very excited about this and then not show up :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 24,878 ✭✭✭✭arybvtcw0eolkf

Killme00 wrote: »
    And to think the residents objected so much to it

Should be a good competition.

Thats madness, it's a clean and modern purpose built building with meeting rooms, an active youth club with clean changing rooms and toilets.

You'd imagine any community with welcome it.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 71 ✭✭DavidPhelan

First time to have 3 confirmed tournaments lined up this year! Can't wait!:D

• Registered Users Posts: 95 ✭✭gusuk

Hi Guys.

Great to see the support. Yes it will be a GI Comp, and it will be a great competition!!!!

Ps. Any one with the referee qualification from the IBJJF or with lots of experience and wish to work on the day please contact me gus.oliveira@grabandpull.co.uk. Payment for the day is 80 euros.

Also I am looking for table stuff payment will be 40 euros.

best
    Gus

• Registered Users Posts: 695 ✭✭✭Liam_B

Good to see another GI competition on the cards.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 267 ✭✭Performance Martial Arts

Agreed Liam!! Good to have another gi comp confirmed. There nogi comp was very well run back a few months ago but the numbers were not great, hopefully this won't be the case this time and this one is on my doorstep too!!!!

Advertisement