Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Nitelink Question

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 35,954 ✭✭✭✭Larianne

Nope. No return journeys. i.e. from the suburbs to the city centre.

• Registered Users Posts: 108 ✭✭baker59

Thanks Larianne for the quick reply.
    Seems a shame even if I was waiting at the (terminal) stop and he was going back in anyway.

• Registered Users Posts: 35,954 ✭✭✭✭Larianne

Yes, I know.

If you do a search for Nitelink, you'll probably find similar views in threads in the Commuting and Transport forum.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,085 ✭✭✭wow sierra

The Bus Eireann Drogheda Commuter nightrider 101N goes from Drogheda to Dublin via Balbriggan. Friday and Saturday service leaving Drogheda Bus station at 1.45.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,233 ✭✭✭sdanseo

You're suggesting an efficient bus service that caters for people's needs. Such things are incompatible with CIÉ, BAC, IÉ philosophies. Don't be silly.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,819 ✭✭✭dan_d

It's just one of the "quirks" of the Irish transport systems...
    If you happen to fall asleep on the Nitelink and end up at the end of the line, they won't bring you back with them either and dump you in the area of where you should've got off - even though they're going that way...... (might be a bit beyond the call of duty I suppose, but still:p)

Advertisement