Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Exam results

• 21-05-2011 12:46pm
    Registered Users Posts: 27

Does anyone know when the exam results will be published for first year BA in Business Studies and first year BA in Financial Services?

Also, when are the repeats taking place?
    Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,147 ✭✭✭orchidsrpretty

The results will prob be out late june/early July and repeats are ususally middle of Augest. Keep an eye on the exams section of you student portal and the info should be up in the next couple of weeks

Good luck with your results, hopefully you wont have any repeats to do, I am waiting on my final year results so fingers crossed I will be the same!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,056 ✭✭✭dragonfly!

We'll have to have them by the end of June anyway as on the portal is says that the repeat forms have to be returned by the 30th June

I've heard from a few people that they are out on the 17th June

The dates for the repeats are on the portal also :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6 umairaraza100

well i think the B.A result 2011 will be announced in july or August and then start a new session till then you will be wait for it and you can check it from the various websites

Advertisement