Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Beta Dog Food

• 21-05-2011 1:06pm
    Registered Users Posts: 423 ✭✭

HI everybody, Im just wondering about where you get your beta dog food from and what the price is like for the big bags of it?
    I priced it in our local pet supplies a few weeks ago and they told me it was 33e per bag, so I was ok with this but wanted to finish off the food I had my dog on before buying another bag of it. However when I went back in the other day the same food is now gone up to 39e a bag:eek: Which to me is a big jump in a couple of weeks. When I asked why the girl told me she didnt know and the owners were not around to ask!!!
    So really Im just wondering how much you pay for yours and where do you get it?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,648 ✭✭✭honeybear

A big bag of Beta Puppy is 40e in my local farm shop-the pups love it!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8 paula w

Most dog foods went up in price due to the increase in grain prices. I started using <Spam> but so far the price has stayed the same

• Registered Users Posts: 423 ✭✭zsha

Just seen another thread on this food, it seems very good.

Advertisement