Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

festool sander! what do u think urself

• 21-05-2011 1:19pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 272 ✭✭

as a fan of festool tools just got myself a new baby!!
    festool planex, tool that every painter should have.
    no dust no mess and perfect finish, already had festool rotex which is ver helpful with all woodwork jobs.
    i know that they are a bit expensive but in a long run save money time and gives better finish.
    just have a look at the youtube clip and let me know what u think.

Paul

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xKY2ULRLv98

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 192 ✭✭ronaldo84

serious piece of equipment. you would need quiet a bit of work on to justify buying one

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 272 ✭✭byrybak

lucky enough i have good bit of work on.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,695 ✭✭✭galwaydude18

Some piece of equipment to have! Do you have the festool hover to go along with it?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 272 ✭✭byrybak

Yes I do have vacuum with it, not this same as per YouTube video.
    Got it couple years ago, festool ctl midi.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,376 ✭✭✭jack of all

I only ever did one small drywall and tape job, sanding with a pole sander- what a dirty job! That Festool kit looks like a good investment for anyone doing that game professionally. Great for refurb or anywhere dust is a problem.

• Advertisement
Advertisement