Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Microsoft Word

• 21-05-2011 1:23pm
    Registered Users Posts: 38

Hey guys!

I need help! I'm trying to put a sheet together that I can print labels out on a sheet. The labels I have are on an A4 sheet, and the labels themselves measure 63.5mm x 38.1mm Die Cut it says. It's 3 columns by 7 rows. No matter what way I try to format the page, it won't print out correctly. ANY ideas? Have to do this for work and I'm weeks behind because of it :(

Any help is appreciated!

Thanks!

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 726 ✭✭✭Lister1

Whats happening when you print it?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 496 ✭✭bette

Are you printing to A4? Click on the details tab and check your paper size there!

• Registered Users Posts: 38 dmckenna50

They're printing on the wrong labels , like one line will be on the bottom of the other and sure then I can't use that because they're addresses on them! Dya know something, I think I'll just print them out on the labels.. It's probably easier..

bette wrote: »
    Are you printing to A4? Click on the details tab and check your paper size there!

Yep! Because the sheets of labels are printing on a normal sheet of paper as far as the printer is concerned of that makes sense?

http://www.aosl.ie/shop/product_info.php/info/p45808_q-connect-multi-purpose-label-63-5x38mm-21-per-a4-sheet-pack-of-100-white.html

These are the labels, wrong photo though! I just can't get the fecking Word file to match what's there :(

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 12 Mott The Hoople

I'm trying to write a film script but the mw 2007 doesn't have the cms etc to measure up - is there any way of getting it? or is it possible to download off the net an old version of MW without harming my exsiting MW? I'd really appreciate some help here.

• Registered Users Posts: 530 ✭✭✭bruce wayne

what version of word are you using, in 2007 on the mailings option their is an option for setting up the page layout to match a label form, in the option you select the manufacturer and the relevant product code and the word doc formats itself to match the manufacturers layout. I couldn't find Q Connect labels in my list, maybe they are in yours ?

• Registered Users Posts: 530 ✭✭✭bruce wayne

I'm trying to write a film script but the mw 2007 doesn't have the cms etc to measure up - is there any way of getting it? or is it possible to download off the net an old version of MW without harming my exsiting MW? I'd really appreciate some help here.

whats the cms ?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 496 ✭✭bette

I think you're looking for C2160. You need to set your PRINTER to A4. Make sure you are not Scaling to Fit.

bette wrote: »
    I think you're looking for C2160. You need to set your PRINTER to A4. Make sure you are not Scaling to Fit.

Thanks Bette! I'll let you know how I get on!

• Advertisement
Advertisement