Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

SAR Puppy stolen

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,339 ✭✭✭brembo26

thats terrible! I have shared it on my facebook page but its unlikely to see the dog in the west. Still the more people that know the better! Hopefully ye will get the pup back.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,544 ✭✭✭Hogzy

It says on the Facebook page that he has been found safe and well

didnt take long, good news i suppose! :)

• Registered Users Posts: 7,544 ✭✭✭Hogzy

brembo26 wrote: »
    didnt take long, good news i suppose! :)

You suppose?
    Its great news

Yes, it is great news!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,376 ✭✭✭54kroc

Off topic I know but what breed of dog is it?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,424 ✭✭✭garhjw

great news the puppy was found. what type of scumbag would steal a dog like that

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,419 ✭✭✭tommy21

Delighted to see he was found.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,725 ✭✭✭charlemont

garhjw wrote: »
    great news the puppy was found. what type of scumbag would steal a dog like that

A big twenty two stone Traveller cider drinking machine, Thats who !

His an old neighbour of mine, So heard the story last year that he needed money and his brother said he knew where they could get €20 for a dog, So the two idiots went and robbed some poor dog in St Lukes Cork, But thankfully the dog bit the guy and he needed a tetanus injection, I hope the dog bit in hard and god only knows what scumbag they sold the dog to..

Tommy21, I seen you on another thread about St Lukes so I bet you know the guy im on about, Clue.. He loves guitar

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,419 ✭✭✭tommy21

charlemont wrote: »
    A big twenty two stone Traveller cider drinking machine, Thats who !

His an old neighbour of mine, So heard the story last year that he needed money and his brother said he knew where they could get €20 for a dog, So the two idiots went and robbed some poor dog in St Lukes Cork, But thankfully the dog bit the guy and he needed a tetanus injection, I hope the dog bit in hard and god only knows what scumbag they sold the dog to..

Tommy21, I seen you on another thread about St Lukes so I bet you know the guy im on about, Clue.. He loves guitar

Curious - can't say the description rings a bell. I know one or two in particular who fit the bill in terms of being guitar players but capable of that type of act, but not their ethnic background (i.e. member of the travelling community). If he trys to talk my dog he will get his hand savaged so here's hoping! ;)

• Advertisement
Advertisement