Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

psoriatic arthritis

Options
  • 21-05-2011 3:29pm
    Registered Users Posts: 43

Hi just wondering if anyone has any advice that might help me. I have psoriasis for years and 4 years ago was diagnosed with psoriatic arthritis. I work full time and have private health insurance. I am on Humira and methotrexate. My query is, that I am finding it more difficult to pay the monthly fee for the medication. The universal social charge really hits the pocket. Once I pay the health insurance and the consultant and the doc for the rountine bloods that is needed on methotrexate, I am struggling. Is there any scheme that assits with the payment of the medications, im on the drug payment scheme but its still 120 euro a month. Know there are loads in the same boat and loads worse but maybe someone has some advice or info. Thanks in advance

Advertisement