Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

48 Hour Trial Anyone ??

• 21-05-2011 3:43pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 720 ✭✭✭

Xbox live gone today , just wandering if anyone has a 48 hr to keep me going until i get a new membership .

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4 Suspiria Witched

I have a 2 day trial that I got with Black Ops, today. But the thing looks so sexy that I'm gonna hold on to it.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 720 ✭✭✭Mperrozzi

I have a 2 day trial that I got with Black Ops, today. But the thing looks so sexy that I'm gonna hold on to it.

Then why post on the thread ?

Mperrozzi wrote: »
    Then why post on the thread ?

I wanted to boast about having a free 2-day (48 hour) code. Not everyday I came across one of those.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 720 ✭✭✭Mperrozzi

Seriously have you nothing better to do with your life ??

Just stop ****¡ng posting on this thread

Fair enough, since you never said the magic word, I'll be off with myself and log into xbox live and open up a world of online gaming with some of the best and the worst players around.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,162 ✭✭✭TheMooseInNam

I wanted to boast about having a free 2-day (48 hour) code. Not everyday I came across one of those.
    Fair enough, since you never said the magic word, I'll be off with myself and log into xbox live and open up a world of online gaming with some of the best and the worst players around.

Suspiria Witched,

You're new to this site, so you get a warning this time. Read the Xbox Forum Charter and the Games Charter. No excuses. Blatant trolling is not tolerated on this forum. Keep you posts constructive and work on your social skills.

TheMooseInNam

PS. Welcome to the xbox forum :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,724 ✭✭✭tallaghtmick

with that temper you have to be related to luca:D

Advertisement