Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

UNDERAGE TATTOO

Options
  • 21-05-2011 4:59pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1

Is there anywhere in cork that will tattoo someone under the age of 18 with parents consent?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 688 ✭✭✭lalee17

Only shit places.. Just wait until you're 18

• Registered Users Posts: 2,090 ✭✭✭BengaLover

You will regret it..wait til you are older and your tatto will mean more to you.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,756 ✭✭✭IHeartChemistry

Friend of mine got his does in Raven at 16 with consent. But I've seen it and I aint impressed. Just wait till your 18. Then hit one of the better places in Cork.

• Registered Users Posts: 80 ✭✭ditzyfitzy

I got mine done at 15 in Mallow with parents consent. Regret it since! You really should wait, you change a whole lot in the space of a few years and could end up hating it!

Whats the rush..!? :confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 188 ✭✭Dangerdunf

Some places will do it with parent consent. But seriously wait until your older. I wanted a tattoo when I was 16. I thought this tattoo was the coolest thing ever. I didn't get it done in the end. I still kept the design and looking back on it now I'm so glad I didn't get it done!

• Advertisement
Advertisement